Travis

Scottish Dubliner
WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 3:29 AM Quote
You around? I was in Dublin around Bloomsday last month and I thought of you and I should have arranged to see you! Are you around?
Oh I asked that already.

Re: Scottish Dubliner
Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 12:23 PM Quote
Hi Annie, how are you? All well, I hope.

Sorry for budding in, just wanted to say hello :o)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 2:02 PM Quote

Yeah I'm still around, old boardies never die... they just lurk more often.

Did you have a nie time on Bloomsday, did you do the traditional bloomsday breakfast, Guinness and Sausage ??

Sorry about the weather btw.

Dubz

WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:35 PM Quote
I'm a vegetarian plant, sorry I didn't eat the traditional Bloomsday breakfast, but I did drink a lot of beer anyhow.
I saw a security guard at a restaurant once and I was like, maybe it's Dubzy and yet not thinking it was you.
I'm an idiot I should have planned on telling you!
Scottish people are even nicer than Dubliners, so I would have liked the Scottishness of it.
What's life like? Happy?
I think I'm pretty happy on my part.
Really happy about most of things happening, although leaving some room for the hope that things keep getting better.
I'm back in Canada after 9 months of creative travelling. I hope to give birth to some nice writings sometime about these events.
Oh it's good to be home.
Keep in touch yeah!

PS: I watched Why does it always rain on me on youtube earlier, and I never asked myself before, but, did Fran wear pants under his kilt?

The Scots are hot.
Best,
xxx

WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
PS: HIIII HANNE! Lovely to see you interrupt!
Please keep on doing it :)

How are you?
It's ridiculous but it's so nice to see familiar names it's like we've known each other for a decade!

XX

WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:40 PM Quote

How are you?
It's ridiculous but it's so nice to see familiar names it's like we've known each other for a decade!

XX

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:51 PM Quote

Well next to breakfast.... beer is the next best thing.

Unfortunately I haven't done security in a long time now but it's kinda cute to know that you were thinking that. Don't worry about not telling me I'll catch you next time you're here.

Yeah I keep forgetting Dubliners can seem a bit aloof and arrogant at times, I think it's because it grew so quickly people quickly became wealthier and more "snobbish". There are still some proper Dubs around and if you manage to get out of the capital the cultchies/boggers are usually well friendly.

I'm glad you're happy, you seem more content with yourself, that's a good thing, plenty of inspiration for those writings, btw I do wanna read them when you get around to it. The travelling seems to have suited you well but as you say there is no place like home.

I'll deffo keep in touch, It's great to hear from you Annie.

Steve

p.s. In fairness I don't think Fran could have filmed the video "comando" at the time it was hard enough for them to get airplay never mind being on MTV with his "lad" hanging out

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:34 AM Quote
WePlantsAreHappyPlants wrote:

How are you?

XX

I know, it feels like seeing an old friend from school or something lol :oD

It's also nice to see you being so excited that you posted this twice :oP

Anyhow, I'm great, hope you're well too in your end of the world. Oh, and I also hope that you consider posting here now and then!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:30 PM