Travis

Why Does It Always Rain On Me EP
JimmyDean
JimmyDean Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 11:34 AM Quote
Hello. I have a question: Does the booklet only contain of one page? and is it right, that there are two breakes (2sec.) between the first two tracks and the last two tracks (third song has no break)? I bought the single and I'm not sure if it's a fake or the original one.

Re: Why Does It Always Rain On Me EP
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
Not ignoring you my friend. :) Just have no idea what the answer is.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:43 PM Quote
JimmyDean wrote:
Hello. I have a question: Does the booklet only contain of one page? and is it right, that there are two breakes (2sec.) between the first two tracks and the last two tracks (third song has no break)? I bought the single and I'm not sure if it's a fake or the original one.

The booklet just has one page. I get it, and it`s original.
But the box (black) is very ugly, so i changed.

But take it easy, if you get it, your EP is original.

joemono
joemono Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 4:35 AM Quote
I can't speak for the pause between tracks, as different players will do this differently (car vs. home stereo for example. But there is only a single page insert for the front cover. The back of the insert is the same photo as the back of the CD (girl on trampoline).

Hope this helps.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 8:04 PM Quote
joemono wrote:
I can't speak for the pause between tracks, as different players will do this differently (car vs. home stereo for example. But there is only a single page insert for the front cover. The back of the insert is the same photo as the back of the CD (girl on trampoline).

Hope this helps.

Yes, is very different the single than the EP. But that i know, both are originals.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:27 AM