Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 2:47 PM Quote
Doesn't that mean "duck" in golf lingo??? lol

Re: 4
spid
spid Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
spid wrote:
I assumed the number of days until release - but then started thinking of other good numbers.

Anyone here have synethesia (where you see or hear numbers as colours or sounds?)
I see numbers as colors

Ooo, really interesting - what colours do yousee for which numbers?

spid
spid Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
spid wrote:
I assumed the number of days until release - but then started thinking of other good numbers.

Anyone here have synethesia (where you see or hear numbers as colours or sounds?)
I see numbers as colors

yuriblury
yuriblury Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
3 days left for J. Smith

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:29 PM Quote
spid wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
spid wrote:

I see numbers as colors

Its hard to explain but for like numbers 0-10, I see a whitish yellowy color and for numbers 11-19, I see a darker color and then it goes back to a lighter color for numbers 20-30 and from there the rest of the numbers up to 100 are a little darker but not as dark as 11-19. Sounds weird but it the way I picture them in my head.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
spid wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
spid wrote:

I see numbers as colors

Its hard to explain but for like numbers 0-10, I see a whitish yellowy color and for numbers 11-19, I see a darker color and then it goes back to a lighter color for numbers 20-30 and from there the rest of the numbers up to 100 are a little darker but not as dark as 11-19. Sounds weird but it the way I picture them in my head.

That's very interesting. I didn't know that could happen.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:08 PM