Travis

Re: FAO Megg, Juli, Kayte (et al)
heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
Aletways wrote:
At the same time, I think you should start focusing on your número dos! You should keep both fronts occupied, especially when número uno is going to spend three years abroad.

I like Ale's suggestion above. So, guy #2 is an Asian bass player... there's potential there. And he speaks Japanese? Kawaii!! LOL! ;-)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
I didn't know there was a number two!
But I agree with Ale and Jude :o)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:58 AM Quote
There's a número dos? Japanese and cute?? And he's not leaving to Greece?? Totally agree with Ale, Jude and Juli!! ;o)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
hello lovely boardies! here's the latest ;) (i think i feel better just venting here than obsessing silently in my living room! hahaha...thanks for the outlet)

as you all know...i sit up on the balcony now and it is very dark up there! which is why jason helps ppl out by lighting the way with a little flashlight. ok so jenny and i went to move our purses up a few rows because there were a lot of ppl coming in and the top part of the balcony usually stays empty. jason lights the way from where he's standing then turns to leave...jenny and i set our stuff down then move back down...tripping along the way! lol we start laughing hysterically at this...and i take this time to approach jason and say "the moment you left we fell!" haha he was just like "u gotta be careful!" then we made small talk for a minute...i found out about his research. (it's actually very interesting...i heart that smarty pants).....cut to the end of second service...i'm going up stair to help clean up and convenientlly following behind jason and this guy Hunter (who is super sweet!)...little did i know jenny was behind me and she smacked me on the bottom to get my attention. i let out an "ow!" and jason turns back to hunter and goes "did she fall again!?!" lol to which jenny and i start laughing all over again.

so he made a funny. too cute.

then he broke my heart by standing outside talking to some girl! actually engaging in conversation with her. pppffffffffft! (still, trying to stay positive)

jenny told me he talked to her to at some point and said something like "so i heard you fell?" she said yeah cuz you weren't there with your flashlight and i guess he said something like "i turn around for one minute .... you guys should have waited till i got back" (something light and fun along those lines) :)

don't want to move on to Mark just yet. (although he was there last night and we said hello to each other and i gave him a hug. he's really very nice too. and much easier to approach than jason)

.....so i'm thinking i should press forward while i've still got a little time??

p.s. had to sigh inwardly when i saw him holding a baby for a friend while she got situated! hahaha somewhat awkwardly but still very cute!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Jul, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
So you're literally falling for him, aye? Ha ha, slaps knee.

Things with boys get a lot more complicated after the note writing age passes. That's what was great about high school. The note in the locker. Big fan of that.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 1:35 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
So you're literally falling for him, aye? Ha ha, slaps knee.

lol yes i'm afraid so! hahahaah i'm smooth :P
i'm saying something before he leaves....what have i got to lose. lol perhaps i'll dedicate a song to him via Facebook?? hahahaha

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 2:01 AM Quote
Not cool that he was talking to some other girl :oP. You gotta hurry up if you don't want to focus on nº2! xD
You need to start chatting more with Jason, is that possible?

Did he ever answer your comment on Facebook?

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 9:14 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
That's what was great about high school. The note in the locker. Big fan of that.

lol

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 12:42 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Not cool that he was talking to some other girl :oP. You gotta hurry up if you don't want to focus on nº2! xD

I'm a fan of the other Jason, lol! You can tell these two would make a funny couple. It sucks he's taken. By Goosey's friend. Ah well. (kidding)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 2:29 PM Quote
hey goosey ,

sup ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 3:37 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

pfft. no. never mentioned it. but i don't think he writes on many ppl's facebook??

megg_inc wrote:
I'm a fan of the other Jason, lol! You can tell these two would make a funny couple. It sucks he's taken. By Goosey's friend. Ah well. (kidding)

lol you're so funny megg! yeah that jason is my favorite jason! he and sarah are so cute together! they actually were on stage with our pastor this past sunday going over relationship questions with him and giving advice to the single audience! heehee their answers were so funny and cute! they're my favorite couple! :P

ric, this fool still ain't taking the bait....perhaps i need to offer him another cup of water???

peeps...i don't think this guy knows just what a good thing he could potentially have! hahaha hope he's prepared for when i pounce! hahaha (in an oh-so-sweet and shy way of course ;) ...he's got a few weeks to prepare). i'm gonna have the 'pelotas' to "ask him out" by august i promise you all (and myself) that!!

have a great day you guys!! i'm off to take my sis to summer school...then attend an unemployment workshop (lame!)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 08 Jul, 2008 4:17 PM Quote
edit , nah nevermind

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 9:02 AM Quote
oh the update i have for you all tonightttt!

...well...first service i ignored him (just to see if he would maybe say hello to me first. he didn't)...until he almost tripped and it just so happened i was right by him so i sarcastically say "do you need a flashlight or something?" hahaha he says "yes. yes i need a flashlight" <<or something like that. i forget most things when he addresses me. haha

...before second service i'm talking to one of his friends about a cupcake bakery...and he strolls by and says "it's her loss"...umm...were we talking to you?? (deep down i'm thrilllllled! does this mean i'm on his radar??)

...after service i finally break and approach him with a question on if we have a lost and found...my friend had inquired and i went to him for the answer. then i asked about his week...blah blah i go outside and start talking to his friend again about the cupcake place and we make plans to go friday...jason strolls up and his friend says "jason...susie cakes friday!"..........so he may be there!

i'm trying not to get my hopes up. but ok the joking when he almost trips...then him picking on me again...i mean is this the equivalent to him pulling my pigtails on the playground??

oh! and when i was helping out with this thing we do called the 10 minute party (basically an opportunity to meet and greet first time visitors) he took a cookie from the snack tray i was carrying. so he's getting use to me and my randomness right??

ohhh! and most embarrassing i'm walking away with my friends and say somewhat loudly thinking the coast is clear "i want to have tall brilliant babies with him"...a second later my friend keri says "oh my god. don't turn around"...yeah he and his friend were kinda behind us. but we don't htink he heard. haha mostly because even when i'm in a conversation with him he's not paying attention. but thought that was a great 'foot in the mouth' side story!

...i'm feeling calm and collect but i think i'm just trying to cover up how excited i get when i think about it. haha

so...more progress yes? the time is coming...i'll be asking him out before you know it. haha :D :D :D

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
Tall Brilliant Babies! Who wouldn't want that? Ha ha! Prospects sound promising. We'll be anxiously awaiting the post-Susie Cake report.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
I lurve LA , cough cough cough , no I love it

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:58 AM