Travis

ROCK AM RING Fotos
DenisCGN
DenisCGN Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 2:15 PM Quote
Hello,

some nice Travis pictures from the Rock am Ring show can be found on www.Musicheadquarter.de !

Cheers
Denis

Re: ROCK AM RING Fotos
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
My friend just phoned me from Dublin and he was telling me about this festival...he had been going on and on for months about this festival...very excited. I knew Travis was on this bill but was not aware that the festival was primarily metal bands...which is not uncommon for Germany because metal is big there and well i like metal and to me listening to metal and TRAVIS, well i'd have been in heaven too. So I was laughing about the fact that Travis was playing at a festival with primarily a metal line-up and asked my friend how was it and did it work...and he said Fran just was such a good sport about the whole deal...Fran was cutting up and poking fun of metal and i suppose he was doing his impersonation of the thrash metal vocalist. Now that's the Frannie we all know and love...if you can't beat em, join em, eh Fran? And apparently Andy was crowd surfing? I think that's what my friend said but hell, sometimes i have a hard time understanding that irish accent of his. He talks so fucking fast for me. Slow it down...i'm from Texas:)

He had texted me and said that Travis was his favorite at the festival that they just put him in a great mood. Apparently!!! Cause after Travis and Megadeth...he and his friends ended up running around naked. ahhahaha...ok TMI. i have the craziest friends.

Els*
Els* Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
he must have lost his mind after megadeth because how crazy can you be running around commando at a metal concert in germany. ahahaha the reperbahn was scary enough for me. still its sounds like they had a great time. woohoo travis and metal bands. i would love to see a bill of travis, megadeth, and queens of the stone age, iron maiden, acdc...

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
woohoo travis and metal bands. i would love to see a bill of travis, megadeth, and queens of the stone age, iron maiden, acdc...

Hell yeah, that would be awesome!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:42 AM