Travis

Re: Travis myspace
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Just realised, I've hit the big 1000! :)

Congratulations! Your post count is shooting up at the moment :)

I'm obsessed. ;) But I've had it with 'general chat'. 'miserable chat' more like.

Not really. But I have noticed that for some reason you seem to be a target for certain people. I don't post on this side much because there are always seems to be disagreements over here, people getting offended and that sort of thing. Scraps on G-chat are more in jest than anything else.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm obsessed. ;) But I've had it with 'general chat'. 'miserable chat' more like.

Not really. But I have noticed that for some reason you seems to be a target for certain people. I don't post on this side much because there are always seems to be disagreements over here, people getting offended and that sort of thing. Scraps on G-chat are more in jest than anything else.

The reason why i like it here is because there are 0 arguments. Difference of opinions maybe but we all love Travis. Everytime i make a comment in there there's a James Blunt comment thrown back. Sick of it. And i'm not a "sad little confused boy" either. So i'm done with it. Half of 'em don't like Travis anymore either.

nesmap
nesmap Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:12 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Not really. But I have noticed that for some reason you seems to be a target for certain people. I don't post on this side much because there are always seems to be disagreements over here, people getting offended and that sort of thing. Scraps on G-chat are more in jest than anything else.

The reason why i like it here is because there are 0 arguments. Difference of opinions maybe but we all love Travis. Everytime i make a comment in there there's a James Blunt comment thrown back. Sick of it. And i'm not a "sad little confused boy" either. So i'm done with it. Half of 'em don't like Travis anymore either.

Still being victimised, eh? :s

Hello, btw.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
nesmap wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Still being victimised, eh? :s

Hello, btw.

No, not victimised. That would mean i was the victim. I have common sense. They've unfortunately not been given it.

Hello.

Edit: and i want to say, it's a minority of people who i would describe like that. Less than 1%.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:47 PM