Travis

Re: Who buys the limited John Smith EP?
rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
rebekah wrote:
This is soooooo gutting :(

Tell me about it! I have been searching about online to see if anywhere else is selling them! There's only 800 left now! If anyone finds out anywhere selling any copies please let us know! Thanks! =]

heh seconded :D

hmmm...maybe fran or TWT will know...

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
Oh shit i missed it also.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
I understood that there's still 800 to sell which is a lot out of 1000! It's a case of finding out where and when.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
rebekah wrote:
This is soooooo gutting :(

Tell me about it! I have been searching about online to see if anywhere else is selling them! There's only 800 left now! If anyone finds out anywhere selling any copies please let us know! Thanks! =]

heh seconded :D

hmmm...maybe fran or TWT will know...

Yeah they might do but I can't expect them to tell us just because that site already ruined their surprise by putting them up early, it'd be ace if they did lol but I wouldn't feel bad if they didn't lol. It isn't the end of the world if we don't get one, the album will be out soon enough! But it would be really nice to get one to go with the album! I'm planning on getting as much as I can from this, all the singles, CD and vinyl editions and as much posters and promo stuff as I can find lol.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Er, didn't Recordstore only get 200 copies, so only 200 have sold out? That's what I thought it meant. Then there will be 4 other stores doing the same thing, it's just not advertised yet because the Recordstore people are idiots and jumped the gun.

Just checked it and I think you're right. I'm pretty sure it said something different earlier.

So for people who haven't ordered, keep a look out for other places. :)

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
I understood that there's still 800 to sell which is a lot out of 1000! It's a case of finding out where and when.

My only concern is as you said, we dunno where are selling them, dunno when we will find out and 4 places are hard to look through on the day to see if they are selling it and if 200 copies sold so quick I'm a bit worried it may be the same way for the other 200 at each store, there are always these people who will buy as many as they can to sell for a huge profit on ebay, and the even bigger bummer is I have a paypal account but haven't a clue how to log into it, I lost the password and everything, so I can't even use ebay if I need to! =[ And these people who buy them to do that really really annoy me!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
You'll just have to keep checking back here, I'm afraid, unless you check your email more often then we could send you an alert when more news comes up. :(

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 06 Jun, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
You'll just have to keep checking back here, I'm afraid, unless you check your email more often then we could send you an alert when more news comes up. :(

Yeah, thanks mate! Only problem is I'm away this weekend and probably won't have any internet access but I don't think the other places will be selling until the 30th anyways. But yeah if anyone finds out anything please give us a quick heads up on legendkillerheartbreakkidversion2@hotmail.com if you can or if you have a moment. Thanks a lot! =]

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 12:49 AM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:

Yeah, thanks mate! Only problem is I'm away this weekend and probably won't have any internet access but I don't think the other places will be selling until the 30th anyways. But yeah if anyone finds out anything please give us a quick heads up on legendkillerheartbreakkidversion2@hotmail.com if you can or if you have a moment. Thanks a lot! =]

Make it a send to many: mr_travis_fan@hotmail.com

Cheers : )

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 9:02 AM Quote
I doubt whether the other stores will have it for a bit, but I guess it will be pre-ordeable before the 30th.

I'll bombard you with emails if anything happens :)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 07 Jun, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
Add me

stevieb
stevieb Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 1:17 AM Quote
please contact me if you hear where they're being sold - i'll be forever grateful!
steve_backhouse@yahoo.com
the show at the Rescue Rooms in Nottm was brilliant - 2 shows in 1, the new material sounded great.
Can't wait for the album and really hope to get one of the remaining 800 copies of the EP

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 1:38 AM Quote
buaa... I want a copy too! :(

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
I doubt whether the other stores will have it for a bit, but I guess it will be pre-ordeable before the 30th.

I'll bombard you with emails if anything happens :)

Thanks mate! =] lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 4:35 PM Quote
James, look what you've done! Haha. Everyone is counting on you now... ;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:20 AM