Travis

Re: any Radiohead lover?
yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 8:04 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
yulen10 wrote:
Yesterday I saw an awesome Radiohead gig. It wasn´t my favourite setlist but anyways.. it was awesome.
First time I was in first row. The sound was perfect. I was near from a machine of music called Johnny Greenwood (awesome)
Highlits for me:
Bodysnatchers, Nude, Arpeggi, Jigsaw Falling..,Lucky, Idioteque, & performances from another galaxy: PLANET TELEX, PARANOID ANDROID & THERE THERE.
Optimistic was very very good.
AWESOME. Lots of jewels weren´t played, but it was excellent.

See u

Yay, so happy it was great! Ahh! I'm so jelous they played Planet Telex!!! But the setlist last week was quite good - I went a bit mental when they started JUST! Haha :)

haha. I got crazy many times ´cos they´re very important in the musical part of my life. In There There I got almost crazy haha, and with Paranoid Android, Bodysnatchers, The Bends, Planet Telex, Lucky. I sang Lucky with all my strength... It was my favourite song for ages in the past..
I´d see them every month of my life. :)

elodie
elodie Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 1:44 PM Quote
hey, I was at the gig last night in Nîmes and it was totally amazing!!! One of the best gig I've ever attended to.
I was just in the front of the scene, between Jonny and Thom. The setlist was great, they played Exit Music, Planet Telex, There There, Bodysnatcher, Jigsaw Falling Into Places (I love this one) and TALK SHOW HOST!!!
I was so happy, it was a supernatural moment...

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 2:08 PM Quote
elodie wrote:
hey, I was at the gig last night in Nîmes and it was totally amazing!!! One of the best gig I've ever attended to.
I was just in the front of the scene, between Jonny and Thom. The setlist was great, they played Exit Music, Planet Telex, There There, Bodysnatcher, Jigsaw Falling Into Places (I love this one) and TALK SHOW HOST!!!
I was so happy, it was a supernatural moment...

Hi! I´ve seen in ateaseweb.com that they also played the wonder called STREET SPIRIT. Setlist was great!! Good thing that they´re changing continuously their old songs...

I hope to see Travis at the 2nd half of the year too.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:

I´d see them every month of my life. :)

Haha :) I totally agree!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 10:21 PM