Travis

Re: sooooo....
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 9:40 PM Quote
*senses at least mild irritation and tries to prevent a second argument in about a week*

No, not at all, I was just joking how Dubz likes to say his opinions and everyone knows that, so it's fine, whereas if anyone else did, I doubt whether it would go down too well (just for the record, I love Dubz' rants :D). It's just a feature of the board.

Oh, and I wouldn't count me as being established, I'm a lot more junior on here than most and I respect all the people before immensely, because it's their board and they've let me share a tiny portion :)

Joanna
Joanna Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
*senses at least mild irritation and tries to prevent a second argument in about a week*

No, not at all, I was just joking how Dubz likes to say his opinions and everyone knows that, so it's fine, whereas if anyone else did, I doubt whether it would go down too well (just for the record, I love Dubz' rants :D). It's just a feature of the board.

Oh, and I wouldn't count me as being established, I'm a lot more junior on here than most and I respect all the people before immensely, because it's their board and they've let me share a tiny portion :)

i wasn't mildly irritated, sorry if it came over like that. i was just curious about how you interpreted the hierarchy kinda thing which goes on here.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jun, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
(just for the record, I love Dubz' rants :D). It's just a feature of the board.

Feature of the General Chat section. One reason why i don't enjoy the General Chat section so much. Miserable section where everyone has a moan.

Kind of like this post actually! Haha. :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 09 Jun, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
Ursina wrote:
wow ! what an amazing wee gig, could jsut do with one of them *sigh* thanks for posting, nice to see the 'Mädels' again :)

by the way how did it sound just Andy and Fran ?? I take it there was nobody else standing in for Dougie and Neil ?

nope, nobody else was standing in for Dougie and Neil, Sina. It still sounded great with just the two of them...in the beginning of Selfish Jean Fran said ok, you just have to imagine this dum dum dum---dumdum dudumm... lol

wow soo cool¨! I've seen Fran and Dougie together but never Fran and Andy, och I wish I'd been there too

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:36 PM