Travis

   
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 5:56 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Awwwww I want another exchange!!!


A "We're halfway to Christmas!" exchange? ;P


hahahaha :-) oh no please don't mention the C word just yet! lol

Mmmmmmmmmm I have very fond memories of that chocolate you sent me!!!! :-)


http://www.sweets-online.com/images/produkte/12516-12516.jpg

??

;P
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
Peewee
Posts: 2850
Peewee Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 6:36 PM Quote
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
goosey_84
Posts: 5323
goosey_84 Posted Fri 17 Jun, 2011 4:43 PM Quote
Did i read this correctly?? Possibility of another exchange?? This pleases me. :D

In other cookie news...I just got back from Scotland this week, brought home a few boxes of these...my fam is now obsessed! :P
http://www.popular-nostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/1025/tunnocks-tea-cakes.jpg
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
Peewee
Posts: 2850
Peewee Posted Fri 17 Jun, 2011 4:49 PM Quote
Ohhhhhhh they are our household favourites too! :-) Even better when smacked against a siblings forehead!
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Fri 17 Jun, 2011 5:15 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


didn't you say you found it at a newsagent's or something?

I've never had those tea cakes ;(
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Sat 08 Oct, 2011 3:47 PM Quote
err, so I was thinking...
is anyone interested in a Christmas Exchange/Secret Santa this year?
As everyone probably knows by now (since my postings seem to focus on one topic only), I have WAY too much time due to my status as an unemployed graduate. So I'd be happy to get out my (evil) elf hat and scare you all into sending presents to each other etcetera ;)

It's up to you ;)
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Sat 08 Oct, 2011 7:15 PM Quote
I'm in!
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 09 Oct, 2011 10:17 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Did i read this correctly?? Possibility of another exchange?? This pleases me. :D

In other cookie news...I just got back from Scotland this week, brought home a few boxes of these...my fam is now obsessed! :P
http://www.popular-nostalgia.com/wp-content/uploads/1025/tunnocks-tea-cakes.jpg


Tunnocks make excellent biscuits, it's one thing I miss over here. Their Caramel Wafers are amazing.


Dubz
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Tue 11 Oct, 2011 5:30 PM Quote
mili wrote:
I'm in!


hm...
I have a feeling that Secret Santa isn't very much in demand right now...
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Tue 11 Oct, 2011 10:12 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
mili wrote:
I'm in!


hm...
I have a feeling that Secret Santa isn't very much in demand right now...


Oh, never mind, I'm skint anyway. Could've been fun, though.
 
Re: Boardie Biscuit/Cookie Exchange
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Wed 12 Oct, 2011 11:28 AM Quote
mili wrote:
thewishlist wrote:
mili wrote:
I'm in!


hm...
I have a feeling that Secret Santa isn't very much in demand right now...


Oh, never mind, I'm skint anyway. Could've been fun, though.


It's a pity, I'd have loved the distraction. let's lot give up yet, I'll post a new thread next week :)
 
Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times GMT Current Time 10:49 AM
Post Reply