Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 10:53 AM Quote
Glasgow never got FT *SULKS*

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 1:53 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
Update: AT LAST THE TRAVIS FLAT ARRIVE! I received a few minutes ago and Wow is such amazing! Ill take care of them while they'll be with me, so they safe in Mexico City -again!-

I am insanely happy! What a relief! Woo hoo!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 2:47 PM Quote
RELIEF!

Give the boys a snuggle for us. They've had a long journey!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 3:33 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

I know a "no more additions" rule was instituted but it doesn't seem right that FT isn't scheduled to visit their own stomping ground. They might be really homesick.

Plus it's Gladly. He's grumpy enough already. Do we really need to give him another reason?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 3:51 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

Gladly, I will add you to the list. I know you've asked several times and I think it was because we were scheduling around concerts and things in the beginning that you weren't added. You're in.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 4:05 PM Quote
Looking at the list again, there are several people who haven't been on the board in ages. Those people make me nervous. Do you think it's worth contacting them, or skip them for more regular boardies?

Example: Rebekah hasn't logged in in over a year. I'm thinking skip.

What do you guys think?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 4:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Looking at the list again, there are several people who haven't been on the board in ages. Those people make me nervous. Do you think it's worth contacting them, or skip them for more regular boardies?

What do you guys think?

I agree; if they haven't logged in in a long time skip them. They can always get a turn later if they reappear.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 6:23 PM Quote
Oh, and by the way, all you slackers out there who haven't made your videos, DO IT!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 8:08 PM Quote
Yay!!! They're alive!!! (Well, you know what I mean :oP).
So now Erika has them, then Galle and then it's my turn!! Wohooooooo! :oD

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 10:36 PM Quote
Oh Happy Days!!! I really really like want FT in the near future....oh wait...hope cool would it be if I had them when I just so happen to hook up with Juli in London or Kristy in Manchester (or where ever we are hooking up).

DON'T care I just want them sooooooooon!

Oh and sad news, our BIG WHEEL in Belfast is going so I am devastated I won't get a photo of FT and the big wheel and city hall....*weeps* ;P

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 12:53 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I say skip those who haven't logged in for ages and bump up the regulars.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 4:27 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Oh Happy Days!!! I really really like want FT in the near future....oh wait...hope cool would it be if I had them when I just so happen to hook up with Juli in London or Kristy in Manchester (or where ever we are hooking up).

Oh and sad news, our BIG WHEEL in Belfast is going so I am devastated I won't get a photo of FT and the big wheel and city hall....*weeps* ;P

well isnt that a shame. I wanted you to take me there on our shopping trip. But also forgot that our shopping trip was in Manchester, not Belfast. Although I hope you get the boys before Im there! Still...9 months to go! an entire baby can be born in that time.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 10:52 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
erikausagi wrote:
Update: AT LAST THE TRAVIS FLAT ARRIVE! I received a few minutes ago and Wow is such amazing! Ill take care of them while they'll be with me, so they safe in Mexico City -again!-

I am insanely happy! What a relief! Woo hoo!

yeah! I had the same relief when my mom gave my the package!!! they rest today, but surely tomorrow will travel around Mexico City!! wohoooo!! I'm soo happy!! AT LAST!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 11:32 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:

well isnt that a shame. I wanted you to take me there on our shopping trip. But also forgot that our shopping trip was in Manchester, not Belfast. Although I hope you get the boys before Im there! Still...9 months to go! an entire baby can be born in that time.

Ooooooooooooo I don't mind WHERE we shop for shoes....Belfast/Manchester/Dublin/London ;) I just thought you weren't able to make it to my shores...BUT if that's the case ;) woot woot.

Yes...I do hope I get them before the 9mnths!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 24 Apr, 2010 1:51 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Peewee wrote:

Ooooooooooooo I don't mind WHERE we shop for shoes....Belfast/Manchester/Dublin/London ;) I just thought you weren't able to make it to my shores...BUT if that's the case ;) woot woot.

Yes...I do hope I get them before the 9mnths!

dude. im going anywhere and everywhere!

Pages Previous 1...94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:13 AM