Travis

   
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
irenesfor
Posts: 967
irenesfor Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 8:43 PM Quote
I've PM her by MySpace...let's hope FT is OK :S
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 11:37 PM Quote
Ok kids, Tylar just let me know that her mother sent them again a few days ago. Let's hope they make it to Mexico safely. I'm bummed about the delay, but I'm so relieved they aren't lost somewhere. Whewwww!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
irenesfor
Posts: 967
irenesfor Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 11:42 PM Quote
Great! :)
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 11:43 PM Quote
Phew!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 3:46 AM Quote
So happy the boys are safe!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 5:11 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ok kids, Tylar just let me know that her mother sent them again a few days ago. Let's hope they make it to Mexico safely. I'm bummed about the delay, but I'm so relieved they aren't lost somewhere. Whewwww!



ask them for the number of the customs form for proof ..we'll see in 2 weeks ?
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
rella
Posts: 131
rella Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 5:33 PM Quote
buena suerte!
will surely be ok
happy FT findings :)
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Posts: 7556
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 5:53 PM Quote

Phew!! I hope they arrive in Mexico safely. After all this time I am (was?) so close to getting FT, and I really want(ed?) to meet them!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 6:56 PM Quote
Thank goodness they are safe!!! Poor little guys. It must have been very traumatic for them. ;)

ps: Kristy, yes. I remember when you almost lost the folder in Chicago. Your face was priceless. Then we found it in a ditch. LOL!!

 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 15 Apr, 2010 7:06 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Thank goodness they are safe!!! Poor little guys. It must have been very traumatic for them. ;)

ps: Kristy, yes. I remember when you almost lost the folder in Chicago. Your face was priceless. Then we found it in a ditch. LOL!!



Everything ends up in a ditch! I was SO scared that I was responsible for losing the folder with all the notes on it!! Haha, when we found it it had a footprint on it!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
erikausagi
Posts: 765
erikausagi Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 6:43 AM Quote
I sent her a pm but she never answered now im movedbut my cousin is living in my old house i hope they arrive soon!
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 1:31 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
I sent her a pm but she never answered now im movedbut my cousin is living in my old house i hope they arrive soon!


Well, thank goodness it's someone you know in the house. She can forward them to you. I sure hope they get there soon. She said her mom mailed them about a week ago.
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 20 Apr, 2010 2:21 PM Quote
should be another week maybe . i'm serious ask for the customs form number . you can use that to find it in the system
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
erikausagi
Posts: 765
erikausagi Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 6:23 AM Quote
Update: AT LAST THE TRAVIS FLAT ARRIVE! I received a few minutes ago and Wow is such amazing! Ill take care of them while they'll be with me, so they safe in Mexico City -again!-
 
Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
hennypenny
Posts: 2092
hennypenny Posted Fri 23 Apr, 2010 6:43 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
Update: AT LAST THE TRAVIS FLAT ARRIVE! I received a few minutes ago and Wow is such amazing! Ill take care of them while they'll be with me, so they safe in Mexico City -again!-

YAY!!!!! FT are safe!
 
Pages Previous 1...93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 Next All Times GMT Current Time 3:36 PM
Post Reply