Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 2:34 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I haven't updated the list, sorry. Meridith can take them next, so all will be cool.

cool pillow ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 2:35 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I haven't updated the list, sorry. Meridith can take them next, so all will be cool.

cool pillow ?

Yes, it'll be cooool pillow. So cool that it is cool on both sides.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 3:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

cool pillow ?

Yes, it'll be cooool pillow. So cool that it is cool on both sides.

"whats cooler then cool ,ice cold "

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 4:44 PM Quote
http://www.wahmpee.com/shopping/premadepics/MVC-024F.JPG

so is this cool or warm , i'm confused ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 6:03 PM Quote
I have a question, who got them after Evil Moo? Was it Drift-Nina and Flanintheface? If so, did we ever get a video from them? I'm sorry I've been so bad with keeping up with this.

Ok, new and improved schedule on front page. Kinda by continent/land mass/alphabetical sort of, but not strictly.

Some of these people may drop out of the project because I haven't seen them around lately, so let me know if the next person on the list doesn't respond to you and just go on to the next person.

Let's really try to stick to the time limit and keep these guys moving so we can wrap this up before we're all old and gray.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 9:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I have a question, who got them after Evil Moo? Was it Drift-Nina and Flanintheface? If so, did we ever get a video from them? I'm sorry I've been so bad with keeping up with this.

Ok, new and improved schedule on front page. Kinda by continent/land mass/alphabetical sort of, but not strictly.

Some of these people may drop out of the project because I haven't seen them around lately, so let me know if the next person on the list doesn't respond to you and just go on to the next person.

Let's really try to stick to the time limit and keep these guys moving so we can wrap this up before we're all old and gray.

I'm always lurking more or less these days :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 07 May, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
And you are a really bad WPP since you admit to liking a CPP in the warm weather. Traitor to your own cause. Sheesh! You are going to have your membership revoked!

I too enjoy a cool pillow and sheet in the warm weather. Neither of us are traitors, we are reasonable.

In general I prefer cold pillows, but the other night while I was freezing on my bed and wan't being able to sleep because of the cold, I thought a warm pillow would have been nice. I could even feel there was wind in my bedroom, lol.
So I guess I'm on Anne and Nikki's side.

Back to study.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 08 May, 2009 1:37 AM Quote
it's like in the 80's time for a cool pillow

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 12:12 AM Quote
well it's official now , i'm voting this for art of the week there . feel free to become a member and vote , KAYTE > then whatevers gonna get voted on

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/103532

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 4:57 AM Quote
As promised, I got my laptop fixed, so here is my FT in Canada video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6FePWNpWk&feature=channel_page

Something happened when it got uploaded to Youtube and random letters are missing off the end of words in the credits. Oh well.

Chicago ABC one hopefully by the end of the week. Hope you enjoy.

Warning. There is 1 F bomb in the lyrics in the background music. Hum loudly if small kiddies are in the room.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 5:10 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
As promised, I got my laptop fixed, so here is my FT in Canada video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6FePWNpWk&feature=channel_page

Something happened when it got uploaded to Youtube and random letters are missing off the end of words in the credits. Oh well.

Chicago ABC one hopefully by the end of the week. Hope you enjoy.

Warning. There is 1 F bomb in the lyrics in the background music. Hum loudly if small kiddies are in the room.

Love the video Kristy! It looks like FT truly enjoyed themselves in Canadianishland!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 5:21 AM Quote
HAHHAHAHA! BLT! Your video is AWESOME and sooo funny! I LOVED all the hockey-ness! You get major bonus points for getting Red Wings pics in! Ah, this makes me want to go to The Hall Of Fame even more now! Also, Dougie eating the Timbit is hilarious and super cute picture of you at the end with your Chicago boardie t-shirt on. The whole thing was great!! :)

EDIT: Also forgot to mention how much I loved Picky eating Neil's arm and JUMBO Roy and tiny Hippo!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 5:35 AM Quote
Brilliant video, Kristy! :o)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 6:32 AM Quote
Great video Kristy! By the way, your rabbit's eyes look scary:P I can't wait for the Chicago ABC video:)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 20 May, 2009 1:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
HAHHAHAHA! BLT! Your video is AWESOME and sooo funny! I LOVED all the hockey-ness! You get major bonus points for getting Red Wings pics in! Ah, this makes me want to go to The Hall Of Fame even more now! Also, Dougie eating the Timbit is hilarious and super cute picture of you at the end with your Chicago boardie t-shirt on. The whole thing was great!! :)

EDIT: Also forgot to mention how much I loved Picky eating Neil's arm and JUMBO Roy and tiny Hippo!

glad you like it. I wish I had more in the Hall of Fame, and the Cup of course, but it didn't seem reasonable to pay the admittance fee just to go in and get a pic and leave (time crunch that day. I did Toronto and NF in one day. They are 2ish hours apart). But you will just have to wait to see it until YOU COME TO VISIT ME! And the Wings and Flames piggie banks (Roy?) were right beside each other. I didnt move them. It seemed appropriate.
And I also force fed FT tea and crumpets but decided I should only show so many force feeding pics before I was officially deemed crazy.

Linds, ya..Pick has a scary eye. But he is so dumb and pathetic that he just gives you one cute look and you forget, and give him food and cuddles. Typical male.

Pages Previous 1...77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:54 PM