Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Wed 20 Aug, 2008 7:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
that isnt as fun or dramatic

can you make up a story about why they are actually late? (can it involve a bear?)


I'd like it to involve a bear and a piece of Munster cheese. (they don't have to be connected)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Completely. I basically buggered it up for everyone. I owe Kayte, Monica & Sara a hug and an apology. This was supposed to be their first Travis show.

I'm really really sorry guys. Especially to you Kayte.


Don't worry Moray ;)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
no - posted them too late!



Maņana mazn
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
that isnt as fun or dramatic

can you make up a story about why they are actually late? (can it involve a bear?)


I'd like it to involve a bear and a piece of Munster cheese. (they don't have to be connected)


Man, first it was Polish Postal Prison and now FT have a run-in with a bear who tried to eat their Munster cheese while making cheese burgers over the campfire. Yikes!

Don't worry about it, Moray. We forgive you. But, I think I deserve a hug too. LOL! :)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 7:56 PM Quote
You're forgiven, Moray. And I apologize for calling you a big booger eater. You're a peach.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
everyone who wants a hug gets one. I'm a hugging machine.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 8:28 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
everyone who wants a hug gets one. I'm a hugging machine.


But then it's no longer special.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Moray wrote:
everyone who wants a hug gets one. I'm a hugging machine.


But then it's no longer special.


yours still will be!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Moray wrote:
everyone who wants a hug gets one. I'm a hugging machine.


But then it's no longer special.


yours still will be!


im a little concerned about what exactly is going to go down during that hug to make it special

and i hope FT atleast got to roast some marshmallows and eat some smores.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
sara spain
Posts: 446
sara spain Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
Before going to Bilbao... Travis flat came to work with me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/saraspain/Imagen059.jpg
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 3:55 PM Quote
So you got them!!!!!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 3:55 PM Quote
sara spain wrote:
Before going to Bilbao... Travis flat came to work with me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/saraspain/Imagen059.jpg


You have them!!That's great!!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
irenesfor
Posts: 967
irenesfor Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 4:16 PM Quote
:D It's fantastic!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
aww, they look cute at work.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
galletitabonita
Posts: 1969
galletitabonita Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 7:58 AM Quote
Hey guys!!!

Bogusblue told me about this awesome projetc. I know it's a little late xD, I have seen your pics and some gorgeous videos and I was wondering if I can be part of this official flat Travis project and add my nickname to the list???

I'm from Mexico

CHEERS!
 
Pages Previous 1...33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next All Times GMT Current Time 3:53 PM
Post Reply