Travis

   
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 4:31 AM Quote
hey Lindsey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4SQqPSdJUU


?

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMFTVenGJk


?
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)


Yeah! I wanna see!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
*BUMP*

I think it's time for an FT update! Where are they now, and did they end up making it to the show in Latvia?!? I wanna see pics! (That means you too, Megg). ;)


Yeah! I wanna see!


Honeys, my roommate still has my camera! I'll let you know.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Posts: 7556
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 23 Jul, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Perfect. :) You guys are always apologizing for your English, but it's great! Juli...you too! :P


Pfff, yeah right (that's something Juli would say too :oP)


:P


Ouch! I didn't even say a word and you are telling me off already xD. Yes, it's something I would say but shhhhh :oP.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:16 AM Quote
Flat Travis is in Barcelona!!
Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 3:00 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Flat Travis is in Barcelona!!
Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yippee! Looks like we can put one more person in before Sara, aye?
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Nikki
Posts: 7519
Nikki Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:
Flat Travis is in Barcelona!!
Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yippee! Looks like we can put one more person in before Sara, aye?


Awesome!!! :D
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 3:45 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Chiito-chan wrote:
Flat Travis is in Barcelona!!
Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yippee! Looks like we can put one more person in before Sara, aye?


Awesome!!! :D


We'll make it Moray next, because he was originally supposed to have them after Goosey.
Should we do a Sara to Monica hand-off in Spain? Think that would work? They're both going to the concert, looks like.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
irenesfor
Posts: 967
irenesfor Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
Chiito-chan wrote:
Flat Travis is in Barcelona!!
Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! I'm by the end of the list ... enjoy them!
Barcelona is beautiful, you'll do fantastic photos! :D
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 1:39 PM Quote
Flat Travis with Cristóbal Colón.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2703768554_a0e649610b.jpg


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3039/2703778990_1bf79343c6.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3205/2703785646_b941412634.jpg
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
fun pics! FT are going to get a nice tan.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
We'll make it Moray next, because he was originally supposed to have them after Goosey.
Should we do a Sara to Monica hand-off in Spain? Think that would work? They're both going to the concert, looks like.

I think it's a great idea ;)
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
Very cool pics!

Ok, Monica, we'll set it up that way.
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
hope they wore sunscreen
 
Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Chiito-chan
Posts: 1635
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 2:46 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
hope they wore sunscreen

they wore sunscreen
 
Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Times GMT Current Time 5:31 AM
Post Reply