Travis

Re: THE OFFICIAL FLAT TRAVIS PROJECT THREAD
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I just noticed the Pinkberry--ha ha! Good memory.

Could you go back and list all the slides on the INFO section on YouTube so everybody knows what everything is?

Who is the boy in the blue shirt, is that Jason?

I've gone and added annotations to some of the pics! Give it another glance :)

that boy is mason..the guy my best friend is sort of seeing....haha "mason and jason" "jenny and celleny" :P clearly we've thought this thing through! :P

anyhoo, tell me if the video is better now! gracias!

That's cool; I didn't even know you could do annotations! Yes, that's very helpful, thanks!

I had my husband watch it last night. I believe he said something like, "What a strange little world you live in while I'm at work."

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 6:09 PM Quote
Love the video!! The annotations do help. I totally thought the guy in the blue shirt was Jason. I didn't catch the Goose pic the first time around. That was so funny.

Also the Chuck Norris star cracked me up because I was expecting another Brit star shout-out.

Well done Goose! You showed the guys a good mix of your life and the city at large.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I just noticed the Pinkberry--ha ha! Good memory.

Could you go back and list all the slides on the INFO section on YouTube so everybody knows what everything is?

Who is the boy in the blue shirt, is that Jason?

I've gone and added annotations to some of the pics! Give it another glance :)

that boy is mason..the guy my best friend is sort of seeing....haha "mason and jason" "jenny and celleny" :P clearly we've thought this thing through! :P

anyhoo, tell me if the video is better now! gracias!

That's cool; I didn't even know you could do annotations! Yes, that's very helpful, thanks!

I had my husband watch it last night. I believe he said something like, "What a strange little world you live in while I'm at work."

Hehehehe. Mike says the same thing! Oh well, I love my little Travisland.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

My mom says the same thing!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:06 PM Quote
That's so funny, Matt says the same thing too!!
Teeheee!!!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
hahaha i've gotten "that's silly" "you're crazy" "how weird" haha mostly in an affectionate way

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
I showed Flat Travis to my brother, haha...I was like "Pssst...hey Dave! Look! Isn't it COOL!? It's Flat Travis!" He was just like "Ooooh my God...are you serious? That is SO lame!" and then I explained to him what we were gonna do with them and he was like "That's actually pretty cool." :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 8:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I showed Flat Travis to my brother, haha...I was like "Pssst...hey Dave! Look! Isn't it COOL!? It's Flat Travis!" He was just like "Ooooh my God...are you serious? That is SO lame!" and then I explained to him what we were gonna do with them and he was like "That's actually pretty cool." :D

At least you brought him around a bit. Hubby thinks my interest in this board is a bit weird but thinks Flat Travis is fun. And of course he thought the cookie exchange was top notch because he got to enjoy that too.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
great video Goosey! And I really like that song.
Man, i really need to think of places to take them

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 10 Jul, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Maybe you can use This Song for your inspiration.

Hey, I see Great Big Sea is going to be in Toronto on Saturday! Ooooh, and in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 10th. Oh, I wanna go! I wanna go!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 11 Jul, 2008 1:13 AM Quote
I love LA

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Jul, 2008 1:59 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Hey, I see Great Big Sea is going to be in Toronto on Saturday! Ooooh, and in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 10th. Oh, I wanna go! I wanna go!

Or this song! Classic!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jul, 2008 2:16 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Or this song! Classic!

I saw that GBS was in TO, but sadly, i am not going.
Ive never heard that Toronto song before, but it was pretty funny. Im thinking of taking them to the CN tower though, so maybe i shouldnt bash TO too much, although the random line of "Alan Thicke sucks" is pretty hilarious. Much of that video doesnt make sense and has spelling errors. I would have never guessed that this was from guys in Alberta, lol
Oh Stompin Tom! The good ole hockey game is on my short list. Or just O Canada since i think im the only Cdn stop.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 11 Jul, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Or this song! Classic!

Ive never heard that Toronto song before, but it was pretty funny. Im thinking of taking them to the CN tower though, so maybe i shouldnt bash TO too much, although the random line of "Alan Thicke sucks" is pretty hilarious. Much of that video doesnt make sense and has spelling errors. I would have never guessed that this was from guys in Alberta, lol
Oh Stompin Tom! The good ole hockey game is on my short list. Or just O Canada since i think im the only Cdn stop.

Well, you know how much I love "O Canada." ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jul, 2008 2:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Or this song! Classic!

Well, you know how much I love "O Canada." ;)

hahaha, that you do!
Here are a few other options that i just found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9oRNIHvayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDXE9Pbjic&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg&feature=related

yes, 2 of the 3 make reference to William Shatner

Pages Previous 1...18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All Times UTC Current Time 10:29 AM