Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 8:44 PM Quote
mili wrote:

Just loved the accessories, I added some reflectors for safety reasons.

aww, the accessories are still with them, then? good, goodgoodgood. :) looking forward to seeing them...eh... March 2013?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 8:51 PM Quote
I have to say, for the amount of traveling they've done, all the concerts, all the site seeing, they've held up pretty well. I'm glad they haven't been ripped to shreds or eaten by a dog or blown away into a lake and stuff.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 9:00 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I have to say, for the amount of traveling they've done, all the concerts, all the site seeing, they've held up pretty well. I'm glad they haven't been ripped to shreds or eaten by a dog or blown away into a lake and stuff.

*knocksonwood*

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 10:15 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I DID almost lose their folder in Chicago, though.

mili
mili Posted Thu 22 Dec, 2011 7:30 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I had some trouble with wind and rain, had to act quick at times, and never let them down anywhere outdoors.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 25 Dec, 2011 1:58 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

And I'm so glad you didn't since it also was holding your will.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:45 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

And I'm so glad you didn't since it also was holding your will.

If I may, from us to him, MERRY CHRISTMAS DUSTY MCNUGGET!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 25 Dec, 2011 2:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

If I may, from us to him, MERRY CHRISTMAS DUSTY MCNUGGET!

I wonder if he got a new white leather jacket from JCPenney.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sun 25 Dec, 2011 3:00 PM Quote
For anyone who is not of Facebook....Flat Travis safely arrived with me the day before christmas eve. Such a wonderful gift before Christmas. I have been manically (sp?) shopping so didn't think they would care to join me.

This morning they took themselves off and hid in amongst the presents under our tree. So very cute. Plus they made a new friend in Harvey (our Siberian Husky).

Looking forward to taking them out this week to see the sights :)

Right now we are away to gorge ourselves on Turkey and Ham and lots of brussell sprouts....they do like them, don't they? ;) hehe

Merry Christmas to one and all...from Wendy and the Flats!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Sun 25 Dec, 2011 6:43 PM Quote
oh, they've arrived! good! so the guys are not "on the road" over Christmas, that would've been wrong.

ahem, and don't forget to contact the next person on the list soon and send them on after Christmas, right? One week ;P

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 28 Dec, 2011 4:35 PM Quote
Yes lovely Elf...I will :) Going to meet Darran...we may do a FT mashup together...either way they will be passed along asap.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 28 Dec, 2011 5:21 PM Quote
oh nice!! so FT won't have to travel at all over New Year's Eve, that's good :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 28 Dec, 2011 11:24 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Right now we are away to gorge ourselves on Turkey and Ham and lots of brussell sprouts....they do like them, don't they? ;) hehe

Merry Christmas to one and all...from Wendy and the Flats!

Is Flat Fran also a veggie?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 11 Mar, 2012 9:39 PM Quote
Yay!! Flat Travis say hi from Yorkshire! They arrived safe and sound and are currently hiding from the toddler. How do I find out who I'm posting them to next and do I post our photos to this thread? I need help...it's been about four years since this started up and I've gone and had a baby in the meantime = no brain cells left.
Thanks in advance!! XXX

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 11 Mar, 2012 10:37 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Yay!! Flat Travis say hi from Yorkshire! They arrived safe and sound and are currently hiding from the toddler. How do I find out who I'm posting them to next and do I post our photos to this thread? I need help...it's been about four years since this started up and I've gone and had a baby in the meantime = no brain cells left.
Thanks in advance!! XXX

YAY! There is a schedule on the first page, but I would double check with Kayte.
To post a photo, hit the little image button above a post and insert the property of the photo (right clock after you post it online somewhere) [img]Property info here [/img]

baby rya + FT might be too much to handle

Pages Previous 1...110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 Next All Times UTC Current Time 8:42 PM