Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Mon 05 Dec, 2011 7:32 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
I don't think any band has ever been on tour this long ;)

LOL!!!! hahahahahahahaha XD

mili
mili Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 6:54 AM Quote
Flats have safely arrived in Europe!
They came in a very neat package, delivered to my door. Just very sorry Lee didn't get to spend time with them.

http://thumb18.webshots.net/t/83/83/6/95/51/2758695510103397198IUEraf_th.jpg

It's not the best possible time for me, a week before Christmas and it's dark, stormy, sleety, wet, and I'm off to England on Christmas Day, but I'll do my best to give them a good tour of Helsinki.

Is FranFlower in Norway next in line?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 7:17 AM Quote
Yay!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:20 AM Quote
Woohoo, glad you received them! :) Good to see a picture of them after all this time :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 3:26 PM Quote
I'm so glad they're still alive! Yay!
Just do the best you can with them. I, for one, look forward to seeing your country in all its gloominess.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 3:55 PM Quote
yay! Hi little fellas. Merry early Christmas to you in Finalandia!

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 14 Dec, 2011 7:33 PM Quote
YAAAAAAAAAAY, Europe!!!!!!! :D

mili
mili Posted Sun 18 Dec, 2011 9:02 PM Quote
I sent a message to FranFlower as soon as I received the Flats, but haven't heard from her. Does anyone know her?
I'm getting a bit worried, as I only have a few days left before they should be off to the next destination.

So far, there's been just one beautifully clear and sunny day (a miracle!), otherwise just rain and wind. I had to cancel today's plans as I couldn't have been able to guarantee the Flats' safety at the exposed environment that is the Sibelius monument.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:24 PM Quote
mili wrote:
I sent a message to FranFlower as soon as I received the Flats, but haven't heard from her. Does anyone know her?
I'm getting a bit worried, as I only have a few days left before they should be off to the next destination.

So far, there's been just one beautifully clear and sunny day (a miracle!), otherwise just rain and wind. I had to cancel today's plans as I couldn't have been able to guarantee the Flats' safety at the exposed environment that is the Sibelius monument.

She posted here a couple days ago on the T-board. Could be her email that is linked to this site has changed. I don't know her personally. Maybe someone else does.

mili
mili Posted Tue 20 Dec, 2011 1:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:

She posted here a couple days ago on the T-board. Could be her email that is linked to this site has changed. I don't know her personally. Maybe someone else does.

Still nothing. I would've thought she migh've noticed the message in the inbox at the top of the page, or maybe I was just one day late or something. If I don't get them off this week, nothing will happen before the first week of 2012. There's even no point in me taking them with me, as I don't have internet connection where I'm going, and so can't follow the board. Also, there are plenty of people showing them around UK soon, and I don't want to be a killjoy.

Soo, what to do?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Dec, 2011 1:41 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:

Still nothing. I would've thought she migh've noticed the message in the inbox at the top of the page, or maybe I was just one day late or something. If I don't get them off this week, nothing will happen before the first week of 2012. There's even no point in me taking them with me, as I don't have internet connection where I'm going, and so can't follow the board. Also, there are plenty of people showing them around UK soon, and I don't want to be a killjoy.

Soo, what to do?

Well, the next person in line hasn't logged in in over a year (September 2010), so I say on to Peewee Wendy!

mili
mili Posted Tue 20 Dec, 2011 1:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
mili wrote:

Soo, what to do?

Well, the next person in line hasn't logged in in over a year (September 2010), so I say on to Peewee Wendy!

Very well, I'll wait for FranFlower until tomorrow morning and then send them off to Wendy, if I haven't heard from her.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Dec, 2011 4:26 PM Quote
Thank you for being a gracious and responsible Flat Travis host!

For those who have had their time with FT and have not posted their pictures or video, for pity's sake DO IT!

mili
mili Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 5:08 PM Quote
Flats are officially on their way to N. Ireland now. And as I registered the letter, I can follow their way.

I couldn't take them absolutely everywhere I wanted to, thanks to the weather, but there are some pictures. I'm going to deal with the piccies in January.
Just loved the accessories, I added some reflectors for safety reasons.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 21 Dec, 2011 6:36 PM Quote
mili wrote:
I added some reflectors for safety reasons.

tee hee. too cute!

Pages Previous 1...109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:13 PM