Travis

Re: The Official FLAT TRAVIS Project Thread
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 12 Jun, 2011 2:27 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Does the Scary Elf have to come back to get this project back on track?!?!

uh oh! Now you've done it! :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 3:02 AM Quote
I just got word that Yuri Blury just got back from Europe and will be sending the Flats to Bolivia ASAP.

I definitely think we need to go Evil Elf on the people who have not made a video yet.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 6:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I just got word that Yuri Blury just got back from Europe and will be sending the Flats to Bolivia ASAP.

I definitely think we need to go Evil Elf on the people who have not made a video yet.

Err, I don't want to be mean or anything, but why did she even take Flat Travis to Europe? I thought we were supposed to show them "our" world? Seriously, if everyone takes them along on vacation trips now, the project will last another 3 years or longer!!! There's got to be some kind of time-limit rule, Kayte...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 14 Jun, 2011 7:21 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Err, I don't want to be mean or anything, but why did she even take Flat Travis to Europe? I thought we were supposed to show them "our" world? Seriously, if everyone takes them along on vacation trips now, the project will last another 3 years or longer!!! There's got to be some kind of time-limit rule, Kayte...

I didn't know she was taking them until she was already there. There is supposed to be a one week time limit on hosting, but almost no one abides by it.

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 9:43 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I didn't know she was taking them until she was already there. There is supposed to be a one week time limit on hosting, but almost no one abides by it.

*sigh*... it's a pity she didn't tell you earlier :(
Apart from it being kinda pointless, I can't imagine travelling in a suitcase is good for FT's health...

Ok, so, just say something when you want me to go Scary Elf on someone! As you know, I can totally do it ;P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 5:52 PM Quote
I feel bad now, as I took them on holiday with me, too, (I did ask for permission to do that, though). I'm sorry! And I still owe the video! I've got my photos sorted but I haven't decided on the song yet and haven't got around to doing it. I promise it'll be done before the end of the month.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 15 Jun, 2011 6:22 PM Quote
I think once they get to FINLAND (mili) it will be full steam ahead!!! Just hurry up!!!!!

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 12:12 AM Quote
Guess who celebrated his Birthday in La Paz - Bolivia???

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3292/img1768ll.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They arrived today during the morning :)
and they are safe!!!
Thanks Yuriblury and Iraida :)
Thanks boardies!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 12:27 AM Quote
Ha ha! Love it!

I am glad they are safe. Please, I beg of you, keep them for only a week. I have sent Lee a message to see if she still wants them. If she doesn't, they will go to Milli. We really need to keep this moving.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 1:28 AM Quote
Cute! love that they are safe and sound. You should post the pic on the Fran bday thread on the other side

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Sun 24 Jul, 2011 4:43 PM Quote

OK. I already did it :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 02 Aug, 2011 6:06 PM Quote
Ok, let's keep things moving along. Lee (singme0430) has responded and she would like to host. Please contact her and send them off to South Korea. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 02 Aug, 2011 6:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Ok, let's keep things moving along. Lee (singme0430) has responded and she would like to host. Please contact her and send them off to South Korea. :)

Lee might know to do this, being Korean and all, but make sure you put a phone number on the package! I have a friend teaching there, and thing would get lost or returned in the mail months later, until I started putting a phone number on it! We CANNOT lose out flat children.

Also, where the effing eff are people's videos?

mili
mili Posted Tue 02 Aug, 2011 10:16 PM Quote
Ooh, how exciting, they're getting closer!!
So happy the Flats will (hopefully) be here before the first snow, maybe there'll even be some leaves in the trees!

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Fri 05 Aug, 2011 4:24 AM Quote
OK. I just sent her a private message. I will let you guys know when I'm going to send them. BTW We had lots of fun.... I will post the pictures during the weekend :)

Pages Previous 1...105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:43 PM