Another terrible story
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 3:33 PM Quote
and it's Austria again.

Re: Another terrible story
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
Yikes! Shades of Lizzie Bordon!
He wanted to "spare them from scandal." Give me a break.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 14 May, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
wtf?!?! his daughter was in a cupboard???? disgusting....

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Yikes! Shades of Lizzie Bordon!
He wanted to "spare them from scandal." Give me a break.

Yeah, they're better dead, murdered with an axe by a member of their family. It makes sense, really!

mili
mili Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 8:04 AM Quote
It's horrible, but it only makes international news because it's Austria, again. The media will make it look like all Austrians are homicidal maniacs.

I don't know why these lunatics want to take their families with them. Here in Finland there's been a few cases of one parent killing the other parent and kids, and then failing to do themselves in. I don't think you've ever heard of these Finnish cases, as they're not quite as dramatic and we haven't had a girl in the cellar case. Mind you, did that case the other week reach the international press, where a father was arrested for abusing his daughter who got pregnant at the age of 12? When investigated, they found out that the mother of the family had molested their son (now an adult) when he was small. Charming.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 11:20 AM Quote
i guess he wasnt a very good builder.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 15 May, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
We had a simmilar case in Argentina 15 years ago. It's all in the local news now because the guy is very ill and over 70 years old, so he's going to spend the rest of his imprisonment at his house.
An odontologist(*) shot his wife, two daughters and mother in law to death. He even says that the circumstances justified what he did. He says his wife kept calling him a fag, so he shot her. And then her mother came down stairs insulting him, and he shot her. And then one of his daughters did the same thing, so he shot her. And finally, the other girl came down and threw herself at him for what he did and he shot her.

(*) I think I made up that word in english. I mean a dentist.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:04 AM