Travis

Re: Aloha room!
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:39 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Oh canim, you're such a drunk! :-p

Not as much as I used to be. Promise! But anyway, my drunk side is the most fun. and you love it. Just don't deny, canim. :-P

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
I'm good, couple of beers, pizza and Tv, getting boring in my old age but... I'm happy, haha

and you??

Dubz

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
haha of course I do! I wish I was a bit tipsy too. Ok not really, I'm too old to brag about being drunk. haha I just wish I had some wine at home. :-D

champagnesupernova wrote:

Not as much as I used to be. Promise! But anyway, my drunk side is the most fun. and you love it. Just don't deny, canim. :-P

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:46 PM Quote
Greetings Champers, hope you're well. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/1-Smile.gif

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:48 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
haha of course I do! I wish I was a bit tipsy too. Ok not really, I'm too old to brag about being drunk. haha I just wish I had some wine at home. :-D

Leila !!! How are you ?? did you get my mail about Dublin the other week, hope you are well.

Dubz

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:49 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:

Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I'm good, couple of beers, pizza and Tv, getting boring in my old age but... I'm happy, haha

and you??

Dubz

What is wrong with you guys? Complaining about your age - you both- like..erm nannies. :-P

I am great, thanks! Except the job seeking everything is unexpectedly great. Life is good. Even when you have hangover or stuck at home watching TV on a Sday night. Don't you think? he hee

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
Steve!! I'm knackered but fine thanks. How's you? :-) Yes, I did get it - thank you! :-D Sent you a reply tho, didn't you get it..?

Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Leila !!! How are you ?? did you get my mail about Dublin the other week, hope you are well.

Dubz

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:52 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Greetings Champers, hope you're well. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/1-Smile.gif

Greetings back, Luke! It is all good, cheers. Howdy? I miss reading your long complicated posts that I love to ponder about. he he And that smiley!! Nostalgia! :-)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:56 PM Quote
haha I'll have you know I'm officially middle aged now. Nothing wrong with the odd Saturday night in, just means you can save it for another night.

Mind you I'm currently trying to watch South Park on TG4 in Irish cause it's fucking totally unfunny Sex in the Shitty on Paramount Comedy

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 10 May, 2008 11:58 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Steve!! I'm knackered but fine thanks. How's you? :-) Yes, I did get it - thank you! :-D Sent you a reply tho, didn't you get it..?

Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Sorry Tootz I probably did get it but been under pressure the past coulple of weeks so... Anyway enough bout me, don't you be working too hard and tiring youself out, How's college going?

Dubz

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:00 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
haha I'll have you know I'm officially middle aged now. Nothing wrong with the odd Saturday night in, just means you can save it for another night.

Mind you I'm currently trying to watch South Park on TG4 in Irish cause it's fucking totally unfunny Sex in the Shitty on Paramount Comedy

Dubz

Middle age is where it all starts, they say around these parts. You can mock with oldies and mess with youngers treating them as if they are playground kids.. So much to do. I know cause I am getting there. ;-)

Sounds frickin awesome, Sex In The Shitty. Just saw a trailer few days back on internet. I am watching old episodes of How I Met Your other on surfthechanne.com. Great site. You can find recent movies and tv shows there.

Speaking of Irish btw, I love the Irish song for Eurovision. Hahaa Legend!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:01 AM Quote

Greetings back, Luke! It is all good, cheers. Howdy? I miss reading your long complicated posts that I love to ponder about. he he And that smiley!! Nostalgia! :-)

Heh I'll have to get the old philosophy book back out the attic then.

I have a smilie archive, with all the old smilies in. :D I don't know why the TWT didn't just include them in the new 'board though...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:03 AM Quote

Middle age is where it all starts, they say around these parts. You can mock with oldies and mess with youngers treating them as if they are playground kids.. So much to do. I know cause I am getting there. ;-)

Sounds frickin awesome, Sex In The Shitty. Just saw a trailer few days back on internet. I am watching old episodes of How I Met Your other on surfthechanne.com. Great site. You can find recent movies and tv shows there.

Speaking of Irish btw, I love the Irish song for Eurovision. Hahaa Legend!

It's brilliant, they are kicking up all sorts of sh!t over here from the serious crowd telling everyone it's demeening to the competition and we should take it a lot more seriously, I say fuck 'em. they put it on TV for a public vote and the public voted Dustin, hahahaha.

Dubz

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:04 AM Quote

Heh I'll have to get the old philosophy book back out the attic then.

I have a smilie archive, with all the old smilies in. :D I don't know why the TWT didn't just include them in the new 'board though...

Treasure! http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/6-Grin.gif

Ok, now I am getting annoying. :-P
You get the philosophy back, in the mean time I will try to finish the latest version of Fishy game. Ahem!

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sun 11 May, 2008 12:04 AM Quote
Oh? You alright then? It is too bleedin' stressful at the moment.

Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Sorry Tootz I probably did get it but been under pressure the past coulple of weeks so... Anyway enough bout me, don't you be working too hard and tiring youself out, How's college going?

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:37 PM