Travis

Re: This is absolutely shocking
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 1:25 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
It's a bit like Jack Nicholson who was told that his grand-mother was his mother while is "sister" was is actual mum.
I think he discovered the whole thing in his 20's.

Well not quite; as far as I know, his 'sister' was a teenage mother so it probably wasn't a bad decision. Plus I'm guessing that he had a somewhat normal upbringing compared to this Austrian woman...

Okay but it was not a healthy situation

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 1:40 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Okay but it was not a healthy situation

True; I'm guessing it was back in the days when teenage pregnancies were really taboo. This was probably the only alternative to giving up the child. It's harsh though.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
The guy looks like a right monster too. Or maybe they just found the worst picture of him...

Father confesses

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
The guy looks like a right monster too. Or maybe they just found the worst picture of him...

Father confesses

what i find very odd is his wife's attitude...did she know what was going on and terrified to tell police the truth ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
what i find very odd is his wife's attitude...did she know what was going on and terrified to tell police the truth ?

If she really didn't have a clue, I wouldn't be surprised. Think about all the women who are abused; they believe their husbands when they say that it's their own fault they get hit. If she was just as subdued, then maybe it was indeed possible to hide all this from her?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:20 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

If she really didn't have a clue, I wouldn't be surprised. Think about all the women who are abused; they believe their husbands when they say that it's their own fault they get hit. If she was just as subdued, then maybe it was indeed possible to hide all this from her?

I don't know but how did he feed the girl and the kids ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:34 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

I have absolutely no idea.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

I have absolutely no idea.

I'm trying to find clues that show there were more people in the house than just him, his wife and the 3 kids.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I'm trying to find clues that show there were more people in the house than just him, his wife and the 3 kids.

I guess this whole affair just boggles the mind. It's impossible for us non-psychopaths to imagine that anyone would ever even think about being capable of doing this.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:45 PM Quote
Read this yesterday and it blew my mind!
They are all saying that the wife knew nothing, but they raised 3 of the children that she gave birth to in captivity in their own home. Who did she think these kids were? Did the husband just say he adopted some kids?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 1:51 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Father confesses

You're right! What a pic!
Imagine not seeing the sun until you're 18/19...

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
They are all saying that the wife knew nothing, but they raised 3 of the children that she gave birth to in captivity in their own home. Who did she think these kids were? Did the husband just say he adopted some kids?

He'd told her that the daughter, who was in a sect or a drug addict or something like that, had left he children at their doorstep. Sick, isn't it.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 9:11 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
minnmess wrote:

He'd told her that the daughter, who was in a sect or a drug addict or something like that, had left he children at their doorstep. Sick, isn't it.

and quite strange a sect member would be allowed to part with her children.

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 9:20 AM Quote
Strange indeed... And the strangest thing is, that the police and everybody believed it!!!!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 11:10 AM Quote
this whole affair is soo sick I can't get myself to read further about it. this is just too much.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:38 PM