Travis

Re: Boardies on a diet
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
I hate diets - I like chocolate and ice cream too much.

Have totally cut back on alcohol to one drink a week tho. Plus I go to the gym 3 times a week so thats ok!

This is what i'm going to do : gym 3 times/week + lots of water and vegs.
I want my body back !

spid
spid Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
My mate has just given me a two week diet - quiet harsh but has all the food groups in - I'll let you know how it goes.

I can't exercise at the mo as I has wrecked my back - big ouch!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 4:50 PM Quote
spid wrote:
My mate has just given me a two week diet - quiet harsh but has all the food groups in - I'll let you know how it goes.

cheers ! tomorrow i'm off to Muji to buy a Bento box so i eat enough different types of food.

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
90% beer diet. Life's a real bitch.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
90% beer diet. Life's a real bitch.

sounds awfully british !

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
Well, to be fair, I only drank Roche Mazet (on tap, of course) yesterday, as I'd ran out of beer and Tesco's shut just as I arrive at the door. I remember the security guy acting all tough as if he were at the door of some trendy night club. Looked a bit silly at 4p.m. in front of Tesco's.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
Well, to be fair, I only drank Roche Mazet (on tap, of course) yesterday, as I'd ran out of beer and Tesco's shut just as I arrive at the door. I remember the security guy acting all tough as if he were at the door of some trendy night club. Looked a bit silly at 4p.m. in front of Tesco's.

are you usually sober on sunday ?

spid
spid Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 6:59 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:

cheers ! tomorrow i'm off to Muji to buy a Bento box so i eat enough different types of food.

waht's a bENTO BOX?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
spid wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
spid wrote:

waht's a bENTO BOX?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bentoboxes/pool/

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 2:58 PM Quote
You know how sometimes you have to fill our forms and they ask for your height and weight? Well, for the past several years I have been writing down a weight that is actually a few pounds lighter than what I really am. HA HA! I am now my pretend weight!! My pretend weight is still more than I should be, but it's a start. Yay! Never mind the fact that I feel like I could severely hurt someone in exchange for some mint chocolate chip ice cream....

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
i don't have a scale at home so went to a "pharmacie" yesterday to weight myself and 5 kg have to be outta my body ASAP.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 3:06 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i don't have a scale at home so went to a "pharmacie" yesterday to weight myself and 5 kg have to be outta my body ASAP.

That's 11 pounds. You've changed your goal from 8 to 11? How tall are you?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

5'4

th74
th74 Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
You know how sometimes you have to fill our forms and they ask for your height and weight? Well, for the past several years I have been writing down a weight that is actually a few pounds lighter than what I really am. HA HA! I am now my pretend weight!! My pretend weight is still more than I should be, but it's a start. Yay! Never mind the fact that I feel like I could severely hurt someone in exchange for some mint chocolate chip ice cream....

Congrats on being your pretend weight! I totally have your back if you need to do some damage over some mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 May, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

5'4

Moi aussie! (aussi? I can't remember what's right. I can only talk about the weather and food. Oh, and pee pee and poo poo!)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:28 AM