Travis

Re: New front page photo!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Nikki wrote:
I'm off to work, but just noticed the new front page photo. Hmmmm...thoughts?

I can see the picture but I don't get it lol

sina:) no 1 thick head of the board ahem

It's a play on the whole "don't leave your bags unattended" thing at the airport. So he's showing us the high level of security surrounding this album (that it's in a shopping sack!!) and joking that it's about to be destroyed because it's unattended.

Hope that clears up Fran's little joke. : )

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:42 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
JimmyDean wrote:
I think that the album (...maybe...) will be released through the internet (iTunes,travisonline.com etc.) because of that line "All classic albums will be destroyed"...

No, its because they say that anything left unattended will be destoyed. It's because it could be a bomb or something. Internet only (i assume you're saying) is hardly fitting in with the whole attitude of the album. I think NOT on the Internet is more fitting although of course, that would be a big mistake. Its just a joke. :)

I agree. To make an album in such an old school way and then to only release it on the Internet doesn’t really make sense to me. I’m with Juli, I NEED a CD in my hands!!!!

Future classic. Yes! This is all so exciting!!!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
JimmyDean wrote:
I think that the album (...maybe...) will be released through the internet (iTunes,travisonline.com etc.) because of that line "All classic albums will be destroyed"...

Uuuuh! I hope not! I need a cd in my hands! :o/

Yeah, me too.

Oh yeah, I want a CD too

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:30 PM