wee thin skinny ones
see how they wriggle and squirm

Well you bite off their head
and sook out their guts
and throw their skins away
no one knows how he survives
on worms three times a day!!!

Taadaa

PMSL brill...we do that at rhymetime! Well the first bit anyway, the rest is gross! *singing along*

Re: My boy has no friends...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
This is Turtleneck's mother again. I think this Travis obsession you all have is unhealthy. Aren't most of you supposed to be working right now? Don't the rest of you have studying to do? If not, you need to get out into the fresh air and sunshine (except those in the smoke). You people need to unplug. I have a mind to contact all your mothers and let them know what you're up to. Shame!

DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:26 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
This is Turtleneck's mother again. I think this Travis obsession you all have is unhealthy. Aren't most of you supposed to be working right now? Don't the rest of you have studying to do? If not, you need to get out into the fresh air and sunshine (except those in the smoke). You people need to unplug. I have a mind to contact all your mothers and let them know what you're up to. Shame!

Yeah.... well... my mum can kick your ass!!

:P

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

My mum is better than your mum so na na na na na !!!! lol

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Are you sure? I'm a Senior Motor City She-Devil, you know.

--Turtleneck's Mother

DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
DjelibayB wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh dear dear dear, poor deluded you

thats what you've been led to believe, its all lies and propaganda!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
DjelibayB wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

mummy, can we go home now? work time is over soon and i can't miss watching spongebob!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
What have you done to me child, she sits laughing at her computer screen like she is crazy, will you please stop encouraging her!!!

- Wendy's Motherbear! lol

DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
night guys, i'm off to bed. I have a stinker of a sore head and I have a fun filled day lined up at the library tomorrow.

Y'all sleep well now, y'hear!

:D

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
http://www.moreno-stone.co.il/playground/humor/photo/smile%20cat.jpg

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:
night guys, i'm off to bed. I have a stinker of a sore head and I have a fun filled day lined up at the library tomorrow.

toodles!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
What have you done to me child, she sits laughing at her computer screen like she is crazy, will you please stop encouraging her!!!

That's nothing. My daughter thinks she's going off to Chicago to join her little Travis cult friends at some American Boardie Convention. And she expects me to babysit these poor little children. It's just plain irresponsible. Who knows what kind of weirdos these people really are?

--Turtleneck's Mother

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:

Hasta luego amigo!!! Sleep well!!! :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Peewee wrote:

That's nothing. My daughter thinks she's going off to Chicago to join her little Travis cult friends at some American Boardie Convention. And she expects me to babysit these poor little children. It's just plain irresponsible. Who knows what kind of weirdos these people really are?

--Turtleneck's Mother

They are going to sprinkle holy water, light candles and chant....Why Does It Always Rain On Me! lol Then cut each other!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 9:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

This is Anne's mother Peggy. I can confirm that she does indeed live up to her screen name and is bat ass crazy.

Turtleneck's mom, you are correct to be concerned about what kind of weirdos your daughter wants to consort with. Frankly I would ground her if I were you. Her Internet privileges should be taken away at a minimum.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:21 PM