Travis

Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil...helpyyy pleasseeeyyy?
rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 16 Apr, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
well..where do i start?
basically we have been wondering about the whole myspace thing for awhile now..sooo..will you be putting some of the new stuff on myspace? cos apparently you did with TBWNN and i was just wondering if you were gonna with Ode to J.Smith?
I know that you probably aren't too suree even about the release date yet and i am probably thinking quite far ahead..but i wanna lisstteennn to the neewwwwww stuuuuffff and am getting quite excited..

Or atleast..is there any websites (besides Youtube) that i can listen to the new stuff which is better than my videos?

anyone elsey helppyy?

Thankiieesss
X

Re: Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil...helpyyy pleasseeeyyy?
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
Don't want to seem rude but you'll get it eventually. A lot of us here waited years for The Boy with hardly any news at all. They didn't do a single gig for over 18 months. They've done the studio diaries, Franny's doing his blogs, we can't really ask for much more. I hope they don't put then on MySpace.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Thu 17 Apr, 2008 2:32 AM Quote
well... I prefer to wait

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 17 Apr, 2008 10:47 AM Quote
me too I'm not going to be tempted by bad quality downloads they really spoil it.

elodie
elodie Posted Thu 17 Apr, 2008 3:27 PM Quote
It would be a bad thing to spoil the songs on mySpace. I prefer waiting to have the CD, the artwork, the real sound of the songs. :-)

nuriko_insane
nuriko_insane Posted Thu 17 Apr, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Don't want to seem rude but you'll get it eventually. A lot of us here waited years for The Boy with hardly any news at all. They didn't do a single gig for over 18 months. They've done the studio diaries, Franny's doing his blogs, we can't really ask for much more. I hope they don't put then on MySpace.

Thanks!!!

I was thinking to answer something similar.

If we could manage to wait years for TBWNN, we FOR SURE will can do it for a few more months...

As an example, Franz Ferdinand (I'm a fan) started their new album recording almost at the same time than Travis.

The new album of Travis is in the mixing part. and Fran writes a report almost every day

Franz are still recording. They only upload photos on their myspace.

It's obvious that I'll get the new Travis album first.

Wiiiiiii .n_n

Stay calm. Just take a little patience
Be happy .n_n

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:38 PM