Travis

Re: Fran, YOU KNOW the answer!
TK23
TK23 Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
It could be either - it does sound like Never, but you have to bear in mind the wee nuances of the Scottish accent :)

Ah yes, the wee nuances. Hehe xD

Well, I just gave the song a listen... my vote is still for 'never'

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
Yes it definitely sounds like never. I've never questioned it before but I'm unsure now. Haha. Fran?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 6:57 PM Quote
I always thought it was "never see you coming around". It never occured to me that it could be something else :oP

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 7:00 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I always thought it was "never see you coming around". It never occured to me that it could be something else :oP

I thought the same!

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
Fran? Fran?? Fraaan? Fran where are you? Fran we need you.. Fran, we can't go to sleep Fran... Fran? Fran? Who's got his telephone number?...

Fraan...

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
I think it sounds like never..but my ears could be deceiving me lol..
but then again..if that's what it says in the chord book..hmmm..how strangeyy
This is like my battleships post..he answered then..so i imagine he'll answer when he comes back on ;)
good old Fran..the answering machine :) (but not like a helloo this is blahh-de-blah leave a message after the beep) :P
XxX

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
I thought it was mothers, as it goes with the next line to the song "They know, they've got their heads screwed on". unless I have misquoted that, it's been a while since I listened to that particular song.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I thought it was mothers, as it goes with the next line to the song "They know, they've got their heads screwed on". unless I have misquoted that, it's been a while since I listened to that particular song.

si..i don't really know this song as well as others..but that makes sense..but i still swear i can hear never...
arrgghh...its annoying me noww!!!
Fran?
X

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

si...i don't really know this song as well as others..but that makes sense..but i still swear i can hear never...
arrgghh...its annoying me noww!!!
Fran?
X

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Most of us hear the word never so I think it is. That's how most sites have it too.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
I think it sounds like never..but my ears could be deceiving me lol..
but then again..if that's what it says in the chord book..hmmm..how strangeyy
This is like my battleships post..he answered then..so i imagine he'll answer when he comes back on ;)
good old Fran..the answering machine :) (but not like a helloo this is blahh-de-blah leave a message after the beep) :P
XxX

He has to answer or all the fans will sing completely different songs at the gigs!! Or, even worse, we'll start fights while he sings, we punch one another going like "he said Mother!" "No! He said never!"
Some years ago he said on an interview for MTV Italy that he didn't enjoy playing at a festival in Italy because all the people were singing along with random words like "la-la-lah" and he said that he couldn't look at them because he would get confused

mili
mili Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
Ah, the message I tried to answer had been changed. Nothing to add.

I think it's NEVER, after all.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
The more we talk about it, the more we need the answer!!!

(Now I think it's mothers.)

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
eeeekk double post above..
:S

anywhoo..i swear it's never..BUT if the chord book says otherwise..then who knowss..
The chord book is official merchandise righty? It's sold in the wee store so i imagine it is..
hmmyy
x

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 13 Apr, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Sorry, but the video is not about pregnant women (that's Flowers In the Window), but Humpty Dumpty kind of egg character.

yeahh i knoww..after posting it i was like OMG THATS FLOWERS IN THE WINDOW lol..thats why i cut it out ;)
x

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:53 PM