Travis

Ripping CDs
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 6:44 PM Quote

What's the best application/program to use, I've always used the Creative software that came with my mp.3 player but my player froze the other day and I noticed I can't use the software without the player being connected, so... maybe it's time to find something a little more "flexible" ???

I'm only asking cause you guys seem to know yer stuff, to all recommended Winamp, Thank you. It's far easier to use and doesn't change all my files/track names/titles or rearrange my external hard drive when I'm not looking!!

Re: Ripping CDs
KevInSweden
KevInSweden Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 6:50 PM Quote
Exact Audio Copy > www.exactaudiocopy.de is what I've used in the past. I'd recommend it without reservation.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 6:54 PM Quote
I'll second Exact Audio Copy.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 7:00 PM Quote
Why arent you out getting drunk?

jaguar
jaguar Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 7:03 PM Quote
I`ve always used Sony Sonicstage without any hassle

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Why arent you out getting drunk?

Haha, I got soaked to the skin at the game today, plus it was a draw so there's no craic, even when you get beat there's a bit of playful banter (playful cause the culthies know they'll never get out alive if they take it too far, hehe) but when it's a draw you know everyone has to go through it all once more at the replay, no atmosphere.

but there's an "offy" around the corner and the rain is easing up so....

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

What's the best application/program to use, I've always used the Creative software that came with my mp.3 player but my player froze the other day and I noticed I can't use the software without the player being connected, so... maybe it's time to find something a little more "flexible" ???

I'm only asking cause you guys seem to know yer stuff, to all recommended Winamp, Thank you. It's far easier to use and doesn't change all my files/track names/titles or rearrange my external hard drive when I'm not looking!!

I find Windows Media or Real Player gets the job done fine.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:45 PM