Travis

Re: I fall in love with my best friend
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
kiss him !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 7:07 AM Quote
From my own personal experience: a long time ago a friend told me he was in love with me. I didn't feel the same way, but we became even closer friends after that.

Experience number two: a girl was drunk and told her friend she was in love with him. The guy didn't feel the same way and the friendship was ruined. So the "get drunk" advice didn't work here.

I think it depends on the relationship you and your friend have. I say tell him anyway. In the best scenario, you end up together. If he says no, there's no way of knowing if things will be the same between you two or not... I think it's better if you take your chance, considering you've been in love with him for a very long time.

varz
varz Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:51 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Experience number two: a girl was drunk and told her friend she was in love with him. The guy didn't feel the same way and the friendship was ruined. So the "get drunk" advice didn't work here.

Thats bad!!! You never ever ever tell someone you like/love them when your drunk! You just kiss them + see where it goes! Its all I've learnt from mine + my flatmates drunk texting in the past 4 years!

Carmencita
Carmencita Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
Today almost I him tell the truth....but I was very nervous....He is a very good person .... and I him do not want to lie...Though I believe that it he loves another girl...It makes me feel it very sadly:-(

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:51 AM