Travis

Re: FAO Lauren (and other Hills fans) hehe
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 5:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
I just tried to watch an episode on Monday night trying to understand what the attraction is. Lauren is such a boring human being that I don't get how she is the star. Can someone explain it to me?

No...she is pretty darn boring. She just seems like she has no passion for anything in life (based on what I've gathered from watching her on TV). She's in the fashion biz and all this, but it's like she doesn't really care about it at all and she's just...there. And yet, I can't stop watching this shooowww! Whyyy???

Yeah, I can never figure out what guys like about her. They're always like, "She's pretty." and that's it! And she talks in the little stupid quotes/ sound bites, it's a real buzz kill. Anyone else love Lo? Anyways... but yeah I totally agree, she's... a blow up doll for lack of a better insult.

Lo is my favorite "character" on the show. She seems like the most normal of them all and like she'd be a good, down-to-Earth friend. Whitney is OK too, although she can be a total airhead at times, at least she's into what she does for a living and is much more driven than Lauren.

Whitney ends every single sentence with, "You know?" YES I KNOW! She seems like a total idiot to me. And she always makes these shocked faces, like she perpetually shocked.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 3:07 AM Quote
Nikki, homegirl?!

Our favorite worse TV show ever created is on and back for a new season!

C'mon?! Where are you?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:05 AM Quote
I'm here and I've been watching!!! :D

So what's up with Lo? I used to like her but now she's being super snobby!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:19 AM Quote
Wah? Oh sorry I was too busy watching Heidi's totally awesome music video for her totally bitchin' single 'Higher"

*BARF*

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:36 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Oh. Yeah. I've seen that. It's so bad it looks like she did it as a joke. Sad part is she...didn't, LOL! Her voice is REALLY bad. :/

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:43 AM Quote
Yeah, I can't hate Lo though. She seems like the only one of the bunch with a brain... but that isn't saying a lot.

I laughed so hard when Spencer was like, "Me an LC are never going to be friends. Are you kidding? That's like asking IRAN and ISRAEL to be buds!"

Good gawd...

My other favorite part was when Spencer and Heidi showed up to he b day party and Brody got up and was all like, "I'm leaving, no drama... NO DRAMA"

I think he just created a whole bag of drama right there but dramatically exiting.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 11:09 PM Quote
I really can't stand Brody. I hope LC doesn't keep trying to go back with him.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:02 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

I think every guy on that show is a tool...except for Stephen. I like him.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Nah, ALL guys on that show are tools. Every. Single. One.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:27 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yeah, I can't hate Lo though. She seems like the only one of the bunch with a brain... but that isn't saying a lot.

I laughed so hard when Spencer was like, "Me an LC are never going to be friends. Are you kidding? That's like asking IRAN and ISRAEL to be buds!"

Good gawd...

My other favorite part was when Spencer and Heidi showed up to he b day party and Brody got up and was all like, "I'm leaving, no drama... NO DRAMA"

I think he just created a whole bag of drama right there but dramatically exiting.

The part I didn't get was at the Birthday party Lauren was laughing at Brody and Frankie (or whatever his name is) for wearing Lakers jerseys after they came from a game. She was laughing at them like they were these big losers. Uhh, I didn't know wearing a jersey was that uncool.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Nah, ALL guys on that show are tools. Every. Single. One.

Aw, c'mon, Stephen isn't as bad as the other guys. Granted, he's only appeared on one show thus having less time to make an ass of himself, but you gotta admit he's really a handsome dude.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 3:51 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Good gawd...

The part I didn't get was at the Birthday party Lauren was laughing at Brody and Frankie (or whatever his name is) for wearing Lakers jerseys after they came from a game. She was laughing at them like they were these big losers. Uhh, I didn't know wearing a jersey was that uncool.

Frankie, jesus. What is his deal? Oh I almost forgot to tell you. Brody is suppose to get a reality tv show where a guys compete to be his next best "bro." I could not make this shit up, I swear! It's called "Bromance." I shit you not I am not making this up...

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 4:49 AM Quote
Spencer makes me want to punch my screen! Does he know how awful his facial hair is? and who the F bring a bunch of helium balloons to a hollwood nightclub??

Do you guys get the aftershow in the states? I know it is an MTV Canada show, but i believe i heard that it began airing on MTV last season. true?
If so, I love Dan. If not and you have no idea what i am talking about,ignore.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Good gawd...

Frankie, jesus. What is his deal? Oh I almost forgot to tell you. Brody is suppose to get a reality tv show where a guys compete to be his next best "bro." I could not make this shit up, I swear! It's called "Bromance." I shit you not I am not making this up...

O.o That is the most stupid idea for a show I've ever heard in my life. Who the F*ck is going to watch that? Seriously.

He is SO lame. Ew! *shivers* And yeah...don't get me started on Spencer.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
Yeah we get the aftershow, you can only watch it online though. I always thought it was pretty stupid. Let's talk/ recap about the non events that just happened in these incredibly boring people's lives.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:11 AM