Travis

Re: Judge Joe Brown
Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
Can't wait to see it on YouTube.

I suppose after that you're allowed to talk about it? Oh, and did she ever pay?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 1:50 PM Quote
I don't think I can ever talk about it. It's more protecting the behind the scenes stuff than the outcome of the case that they don't want me to publicly speak about.

They pay any judgment that is rewarded and I got that check in February.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I don't think I can ever talk about it. It's more protecting the behind the scenes stuff than the outcome of the case that they don't want me to publicly speak about.

They pay any judgment that is rewarded and I got that check in February.

Well at least you got the money :o)

Too bad you can't talk about the stuff behind the scenes, since that's probably what's the most interesting lol. I understand though. If I were a party in a case, I wouldn't like to have gossip spread all over the net.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
now I'm intrigued about the behind the scene stuff

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:19 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Too bad you can't talk about the stuff behind the scenes, since that's probably what's the most interesting lol. I understand though. If I were a party in a case, I wouldn't like to have gossip spread all over the net.

I don't think they are so concerned about the specifics of the case and they can't really stop from me talking about what happened in the case (like all the stuff leading up to it) but what I signed says I couldn't post about whole experience. I think it's from a "trade secrets" perspective.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I don't think they are so concerned about the specifics of the case and they can't really stop from me talking about what happened in the case (like all the stuff leading up to it) but what I signed says I couldn't post about whole experience. I think it's from a "trade secrets" perspective.

At least we should be able to discuss what is said and what happens in front of the camera.

All this reminds me; did you ever find a new (reliable) tenant?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Yes! She moved in right after Christmas and has paid rent three months in a row. And none of the checks have bounced!! It's very exciting.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Hanne wrote:

Yes! She moved in right after Christmas and has paid rent three months in a row. And none of the checks have bounced!! It's very exciting.

you shoulda rented to a rock band so you can have a return trip on the show after they flake

th74
th74 Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
I can't wait to see it. Maybe I'll have to stay home from work just to watch it :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
you shoulda rented to a rock band so you can have a return trip on the show after they flake

LOL. Tempting. Maybe next time.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:51 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Although that would be very exciting for us, I'm sure Anne would appreciate her tenant to remain reliable lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Although that would be very exciting for us, I'm sure Anne would appreciate her tenant to remain reliable lol

this is her foot in the door to HOLLYWOOD , Swimming pools , movie stars

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 3:01 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

I would only do it if I could use my new celebrity status to bring down Nickelback.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

I would only do it if I could use my new celebrity status to bring down Nickelback.

Night Ranger & Journey too

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 25 Mar, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Night Ranger & Journey too

I would never bring Journey down. I strive to lift them up since they are awesome.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:22 AM