Travis

Nada Surf in concert!
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 8:37 AM Quote
So tonight I saw Sea Wolf (opening band) and Nada Surf at The Glass House in Pomona, CA. Tickets were only $16 and I got a nifty shirt for 12. I sucks to be short because I couldn't see all too well, but the gig was still KICKASS. Both bands definitely delivered it live--vocals, acoustics, everything was nice. But the crowd was so lackluster. They didn't sing along when asked. Most people weren't even singing or moving any part of their body. I know people have different ways of enjoying certain experiences, but still! Why so polite and quiet? Either, I'm glad they played some of my favorite songs including "What is your secret?"..which is kind of funny because the reason I like that song is because I had relationship drama with this guy--the same guy who I went to the show with. Anyway! That was just my night and I wanted to share it :)

Re: Nada Surf in concert!
Monica
Monica Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
They were touring in Spain recently and they gave their new cd for free to the people who went to the concert! I didn't go cause I'm not a big fan (actually, I only know a few songs). But I like this song so much: always love

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 22 Mar, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
But I like this song so much: always love

love that song

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
free cd to anyone at the concert?? were there not that many people or something? i'm decently jealous!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 7:01 AM Quote
I just bought their last album :D I really enjoy it. Hehe, I made See These Bones my favorite song of the day a few weeks ago!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 9:47 AM Quote
did they do 'inside of love'?? that's my favorite song by them. :)

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 23 Mar, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
free cd to anyone at the concert?? were there not that many people or something? i'm decently jealous!

Yes, free cd to anyone. I don't know if a lot of people went to the concert, but that's what they did ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:12 AM