Travis

   
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I think I've had one of the worst days ever!! My mum woke me up today by calling to say that my brother had smashed their bathroom to pieces and was taken in by the police. Later he was admitted to the psyche ward because he has f***ed up his head with drugs. YAAAAAAY! I didn't really react to it all before I noticed that my new and wonderful t-shirt had shrunk in the wash... gaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It now fits a 10 year old.


If it helps, you could always try putting yourself on the same spin/dry cycle as you did your new t-shirt. In theory you should then shrink to an appropriate size to fit the t-shirt again.
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
It is a good one :) lookin pretty cute in it it must be said!


Oh stop it!...









.... nah, go on.
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
paul_c
Posts: 4170
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:42 AM Quote
Lol. This is neither the time nor the place :op

Might go comment some more photos. Yes, i'm THAT bored! hehe :) only kiddin
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
ha ha, I'm just bored too... shouldn't have drunk that coffee...
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:46 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

If it helps, you could always try putting yourself on the same spin/dry cycle as you did your new t-shirt. In theory you should then shrink to an appropriate size to fit the t-shirt again.


That's a good idea! I could also go and buy a new one or go on a diet.
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
paul_c
Posts: 4170
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:48 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
ha ha, I'm just bored too... shouldn't have drunk that coffee...

Ah well. I may be up for a while yet. So you can stay here and talk to meeeeee! :D what time is it where you are?
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
Moray
Posts: 1918
Moray Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:49 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

If it helps, you could always try putting yourself on the same spin/dry cycle as you did your new t-shirt. In theory you should then shrink to an appropriate size to fit the t-shirt again.


That's a good idea! I could also go and buy a new one or go on a diet.


other alternate - find a 10-year old and give them the t-shirt, and witness the joy it brings them and warm the cockles in your heart.

Or better yet fleece them by selling them the t-shirt for more than it cost you in the first place, and have a maniacal chuckle to yourself as you walk away.

 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
happy_me wrote:
ha ha, I'm just bored too... shouldn't have drunk that coffee...

Ah well. I may be up for a while yet. So you can stay here and talk to meeeeee! :D what time is it where you are?


02.55, I'm guessing I'm one hour in front of you?
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 1:55 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
happy_me wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

If it helps, you could always try putting yourself on the same spin/dry cycle as you did your new t-shirt. In theory you should then shrink to an appropriate size to fit the t-shirt again.


That's a good idea! I could also go and buy a new one or go on a diet.


other alternate - find a 10-year old and give them the t-shirt, and witness the joy it brings them and warm the cockles in your heart.

Or better yet fleece them by selling them the t-shirt for more than it cost you in the first place, and have a maniacal chuckle to yourself as you walk away.



Oh I bet you're a bit evil deep down inside :D
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
paul_c
Posts: 4170
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 2:10 AM Quote
Yeah, must be. Im in my room now- sending this from my phone! Believe it or not :) technology these days eh? Cant wait til i get wireless internet! Bed + Travis board = genius! lol
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
Davie_G
Posts: 62
Davie_G Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 2:12 AM Quote
That's just a wee bit sad, Paul...
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
Posts: 1381
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 2:14 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Yeah, must be. Im in my room now- sending this from my phone! Believe it or not :) technology these days eh? Cant wait til i get wireless internet! Bed + Travis board = genius! lol


I think I live in my bed... wouldn't be good if I was able to bring the laptop as well he he, would never be able to get up ;)
 
Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
Andrew
Posts: 878
Andrew Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 4:32 AM Quote
Sounds like you had as about a good as i did :)

Solidarity! ;)
 
ルイヴィトン &#12496
Dypebooggep
Posts:
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 15 Oct, 2013 2:46 AM Quote
<a href="http://www.mynet.ne.jp/home.html">カナダグース 取扱店</a>
<a href="http://coopoutdoors.com">クロエ 財布 激安</a>
<a href="http://coopoutdoors.com">クロエ バッグ 激安</a>

私は細部あなたの全体の一日の折り返しのために買い物をする際に考えなければならないいくつかの重要なことをしましょう​​..

<a href="http://www.nitro.co.jp/blogt/data/gu_salejp.html">gucci 店舗</a>
<a href="http://www.ristretto.com/gallery/wbc/miu.html">ミュウミュウ 新作 財布</a>
<a href="http://www.daiku.co.jp/house/moncler_jpsale.php">www.daiku.co.jp/house/moncler_jpsale.php</a>

そして、それは豪華なブランドincorporateonsを一緒に取得することになると、これは問題であるかもしれないです。

<a href="http://www.ristretto.com/gallery/wbc/miu.html">ミュウミュウ アウトレット</a>
<a href="http://www.mynet.ne.jp/home.html">カナダグース 取扱店</a>
<a href="http://www.mynet.ne.jp/home.html">カナダグース ダウンベスト</a>

私は確信している糖に関してのボックスは2ポンド起こっている? 私は本当にの約15袋とほぼ同じ開催したことを数えるときは今でも私はそれは非常に考えることを学ぶ心に留めてあなたのガレージで何と一緒に今までのハンサム! どのようにして、おそらく私は:)を持っていたんだ前の炭水化物の追加20 25より良いバッグを除去しようと思って、私は眠っているインテリア夜明けアップ個人的に私を上げるための方法を見つける行っているだろう。
 
Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times GMT Current Time 1:24 PM
Post Reply