Travis

Grr...the worst saturday ever!
happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:09 AM Quote
I think I've had one of the worst days ever!! My mum woke me up today by calling to say that my brother had smashed their bathroom to pieces and was taken in by the police. Later he was admitted to the psyche ward because he has f***ed up his head with drugs. YAAAAAAY! I didn't really react to it all before I noticed that my new and wonderful t-shirt had shrunk in the wash... gaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It now fits a 10 year old.

Re: Grr...the worst saturday ever!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:10 AM Quote
That's a pretty bad day.

If it makes up for any of it, i found you on Facebook and added you... :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:11 AM Quote
yeah I saw that :) didn't know what to put in the "how do you know Paul" bit tho... hehe

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:14 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I think I've had one of the worst days ever!! My mum woke me up today by calling to say that my brother had smashed their bathroom to pieces and was taken in by the police. Later he was admitted to the psyche ward because he has f***ed up his head with drugs. YAAAAAAY! I didn't really react to it all before I noticed that my new and wonderful t-shirt had shrunk in the wash... gaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! It now fits a 10 year old.

Feck, Really sorry to hear that, but at least now he's somewhere he'll be forced to confront it and deal with it, I hope you all get throught it.

And sh!t break on the t-shirt, perfect end to a perfect day huh?.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:15 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
yeah I saw that :) didn't know what to put in the "how do you know Paul" bit tho... hehe

Other > Travis boardie! :D

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Feck, Really sorry to hear that, but at least now he's somewhere he'll be forced to confront it and deal with it, I hope you all get throught it.

It's been a long struggle so far, but finally some doctor saw that he was sick. It's a bit of a relieve really. It's kinda silly to get upset over a t-shirt tho, but was just the final drop, you know ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
happy_me wrote:

Other > Travis boardie! :D

All sorted now ;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:22 AM Quote
Woo and indeed hoo

I'll pop on over and scribble on your wall or poke you or something :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:24 AM Quote
Oi! No poking! haha

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:24 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

It's been a long struggle so far, but finally some doctor saw that he was sick. It's a bit of a relieve really. It's kinda silly to get upset over a t-shirt tho, but was just the final drop, you know ;)

Hey, you can't keep all these things bottled up, and if your t-shirt was the thing that lets you vent then at leat some good came of it. Remember, we're all here, if you wanna bitch, shout, scream or just let off steam. ;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:26 AM Quote
OK... i'll head on over to Facebook, poke her to wind her up, and then she'll spill :P

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:27 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hey, you can't keep all these things bottled up, and if your t-shirt was the thing that lets you vent then at leat some good came of it. Remember, we're all here, if you wanna bitch, shout, scream or just let off steam. ;)

Well, I don't think I should blurt it all out, it might be more depressing than Marvin the paranoid android. But thanks for the support :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:35 AM Quote
Right, that's the Facebook work done ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:36 AM Quote
And thank you! Gotta love the chicken on the head pic ;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:37 AM Quote
It is a good one :) lookin pretty cute in it it must be said!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times UTC Current Time 8:31 PM