Travis

viva erasmus!!!!
bananhinta
bananhinta Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
well, yep.. erasmus must be a really great thing..:D cause you can go abroud, to see the world, and they even pay you for that... yesterday my application was accepted.. so i go to finland, oulu ammattikorkeakoulu for 5 months( but who knows, maybe ill spend a year there)...

actually thats all..:D everyone who can join this erasmus stuff!!!!

Re: viva erasmus!!!!
Oskari
Oskari Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:06 PM Quote
bananhinta wrote:
well, yep.. erasmus must be a really great thing..:D cause you can go abroud, to see the world, and they even pay you for that... yesterday my application was accepted.. so i go to finland, oulu ammattikorkeakoulu for 5 months( but who knows, maybe ill spend a year there)...

that sounds really great:D...congratulations "pink pony"! where are you heading to?

bananhinta
bananhinta Posted Sat 15 Mar, 2008 10:38 AM Quote
Oskari wrote:
bananhinta wrote:

that sounds really great:D...congratulations "pink pony"! where are you heading to?

ow..:D i go to oulu...:D where are you living in finland? in helsinki?:D anyway, i had some problems, cause there are too much unis in oulu, but hopefully everything is back on tracks now...

Oskari
Oskari Posted Sat 15 Mar, 2008 12:00 PM Quote
bananhinta wrote:
Oskari wrote:
bananhinta wrote:

ow..:D i go to oulu...:D where are you living in finland? in helsinki?:D anyway, i had some problems, cause there are too much unis in oulu, but hopefully everything is back on tracks now...

i live in kokkola...that is like 200kms south from Oulu..hopefully your problems will be solved...and welcome to Finland btw...Oulu is a nice city;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:26 AM