Travis

Idiots in a football field
Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
Right, so a some random guy runs into the football field in the game between Denmark and Sweden and hits the referee in the face.

The game was really intense, Sweden led by 0-3 and Denmark caught up and I was on the edge of my seat. Then this numpty runs into the field and hits the referee! The match was interrupted and now Sweden officially won 0-3.

F*ck!

Re: Idiots in a football field
Davie_G
Davie_G Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:33 PM Quote
Jumping the gun a little bit - Sweden being awarded a 3-0 win won't be confirmed until later in the week. Sad if it does happen though.

Sounded like a really exciting game utnil that happened, too. A waste if that all counts for nothing :(

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:50 PM Quote
Yeah I heard that too.

There's no excuse for Poulsen hitting that player, but the behaviour of this 'supporter' is just inexcusable in every way - the supporter was a numpty and security failed.

We'll see what happens. As long as there are no riots.

Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
I think they have to award Sweden the win personally - because it was a pen to them when the nutter entered stage. It probably would have finished 4-3 to Sweden anyway.

Veeeery weird, though. And harsh on the Danes who's fought back brilliantly. Bad result for Norn Iron but they can do it.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 12:44 AM Quote
Sounds, er, hilarious :o|

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 9:39 AM Quote
I was watching the game and I saw it! haha what a stupid fooking eejit. I know that I take football quite serious. Serious as in I get very pissed off if we loose. But ppl like that should just stay the feck away!

Oh well, gooo Sweden! ;-)

Hanne wrote:
Right, so a some random guy runs into the football field in the game between Denmark and Sweden and hits the referee in the face.

The game was really intense, Sweden led by 0-3 and Denmark caught up and I was on the edge of my seat. Then this numpty runs into the field and hits the referee! The match was interrupted and now Sweden officially won 0-3.

F*ck!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:45 AM