Travis

Re: on the subject of perverts...
PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
PipeDreams wrote:
audrey wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
so what was actually said in these mysterious PM's? This thread is no fun without naming & shaming.

its not going to happen.

well it should because we need to be aware

this is making people aware enough. if someone contacts you in that nature, youll know who it is, then you can reply as youd please.

but for now, im not naming anyones name.

ok = )

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:19 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
You don't need to be aware. When it happens, you'll know. If not, carry on regardless and don't think about it

Quite agreeeee. They'd be thick to repeat it anyway lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:22 PM Quote
Shiiiiiiiite! Forgot to reply to you on myspace :os
*runs*

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:24 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Shiiiiiiiite! Forgot to reply to you on myspace :os
*runs*

Haha no worries, daftie!!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
Phew!

cosmicwonder
cosmicwonder Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
nats wrote:
[quote="audrey"] [quote="bridget jones"] [quote="audrey"] dont you hate it when people randomly message you and talk about how cool they are (ie: im friends with this band, this guy, so on and so forth)? then, after youve been speaking with them for awhile, they start to hassle you for naked photos of yourself?

Hi Audrey - I think I can guess who the perv is. I always thought he was a pompous ass & now I guess he's a pervert as well. So sorry for how creepy & frustrating it must be for you. I agree with others that you should report this to the new TWT.

hey,
sorry to hear what happened, hope ur okay ...
pretty shockin' that's goin' on! feel really bad askin' who it is, if u get a spare minute can u pm it to me, just so i know who to avoid on here =S

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:30 PM Quote
cosmicwonder wrote:
audrey wrote:
nats wrote:
[quote="audrey"] [quote="bridget jones"] [quote="audrey"] dont you hate it when people randomly message you and talk about how cool they are (ie: im friends with this band, this guy, so on and so forth)? then, after youve been speaking with them for awhile, they start to hassle you for naked photos of yourself?

Hi Audrey - I think I can guess who the perv is. I always thought he was a pompous ass & now I guess he's a pervert as well. So sorry for how creepy & frustrating it must be for you. I agree with others that you should report this to the new TWT.

hey,
pretty shockin' that's goin' on! feel really bad askin' who it is, if u get a spare minute can u pm it to me, just so i know who to avoid on here =S

like ive said before, no names are getting mentioned. no need to send everyone on some witch hunt.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
cosmicwonder wrote:
audrey wrote:
nats wrote:

hey,

You dont really need to avoid them. They aren't gonna do it again after this!

cosmicwonder
cosmicwonder Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
no worries. if i receive anything i'll know ...
hope ur okay tho ... there's always one idiot lingering around doing stuff like that tho ...

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
cosmicwonder wrote:
no worries. if i receive anything i'll know ...
hope ur okay tho ... there's always one idiot lingering around doing stuff like that tho ...

its cool. :)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] All Times BST Current Time 2:18 PM