Travis

Re: Flatmate Rant
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
We could have a trivia contest between Megg and Helen the Original to see who should be matched with Moray. Helen works at a library, you know! If it's a tie, then a home decorating contest.

LMAO

I think Peewee is a librarian too (at least according to her profile)

But I think she is taken.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
We could have a trivia contest between Megg and Helen the Original to see who should be matched with Moray. Helen works at a library, you know! If it's a tie, then a home decorating contest.

LMAO

I think Peewee is a librarian too (at least according to her profile)

But I think she is taken.

Yes, those librarians don't stay single for long. Moray better start wooing. Woo!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
I love how you never know what threads are going to be taken over by what tangent. Poor Moray just wanted to vent and now we're trying to pair him up.

Actually, I don't think he would mind too much. I've already offered to be his wingman/woman if he comes to Austin.

varz
varz Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:15 PM Quote
Quite looking forward to Moray coming back online to see whats happened to his thread!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
varz wrote:
Quite looking forward to Moray coming back online to see whats happened to his thread!!

I hope he's amused. I think he will be.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
Hahaha it's like Blind Date!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I love how you never know what threads are going to be taken over by what tangent. Poor Moray just wanted to vent and now we're trying to pair him up.

Actually, I don't think he would mind too much. I've already offered to be his wingman/woman if he comes to Austin.

He's got the accent in his favor. He just needs your coaching.

I really like the idea of the marriage match-making service. I've been looking for a job that I could do from home for quite some time. This will work out much better than the Eminem 8-Mile Reality Tour idea.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
varz wrote:

I'm not sure if I want to be around when it happens!

varz
varz Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Hahaha it's like Blind Date!

Only better seeing as we're matchmaking across the world here!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
varz wrote:

I'm not sure if I want to be around when it happens!

lol i'll be nestled in to my seat eating it up with a spoon!! hahaha

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
This will work out much better than the Eminem 8-Mile Reality Tour idea.

You are cracking me up more than usual today. I hate when I say I'm from Detroit and people say, "oh 8 mile?? ha ha ha!"

What's horrid is I DID live on 8 Mile but nowhere near that nutjob. (I lived at 8 Mile and Telegraph, in the Sherwood Forest neighborhood, if you know that area)

Megg, don't worry, you don't need to hide. I'm the one who said it, not you.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
I would say I would help you start a matchmaking service but I have never successfully paired anyone off.

Probably never succeeded because I've never really tried. My confidence could be boosted if certain boardies would behave. ;)

varz
varz Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Probably never succeeded because I've never really tried. My confidence could be boosted if certain boardies would behave. ;)

Good luck with that one!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
This will work out much better than the Eminem 8-Mile Reality Tour idea.

You are cracking me up more than usual today. I hate when I say I'm from Detroit and people say, "oh 8 mile?? ha ha ha!"

What's horrid is I DID live on 8 Mile but nowhere near that nutjob. (I lived at 8 Mile and Telegraph, in the Sherwood Forest neighborhood, if you know that area)

Megg, don't worry, you don't need to hide. I'm the one who said it, not you.

Way, way down on Telegraph. Like near Redford?

I have to go shopping now, since we are supposed to get another 6 inches of snow on Saturday, so I'll leave you in charge of coaxing Megg to declare her love.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 06 Mar, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
lol!

btw, I have another idea- Ric and Jude. But isn't that bloody obvious?

LOL

Hey now, this has gotten way out of hand. Have we forgetten the time I professed my love (albeit in a drunken state) to the guy in my avatar? I will see him again in April. Woohoo! I can't wait!!!!!

That said, Ric's a good friend, more like a cousin. Also, the mother of his kid is one of my people, so I respect her and their bond together. Won't cross that line :-)

Carry on with the match-making. This is fun to read :-D

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:18 AM