Travis

An instrumental track...
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
I was messing around with the effects on my amp last night and i decided to make a mini instrumental track. It's called Telecasted (the guitar techies amongst you will work out why...) and i thought it sounded kinda different, so i put it up on MySpace for you all to hear.

It's the first time i've done anything instrumental (the vocals are a total mistake- still no idea how they're there!) so any feedback on it would be appreciated. If you like chillout dance/ambient music, it might be right up your street! :)

Re: An instrumental track...
happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
It's quite cool. Have been really into instrumental music lately. Have a listen Here and here

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 04 Mar, 2008 12:32 PM Quote
Me too. I think this is where this one came from!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 04 Mar, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
Groovy. I like doing the odd instrumental track, I just think it's fun playing around with different sounds. Here is one random example lol.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 05 Mar, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Groovy. I like doing the odd instrumental track, I just think it's fun playing around with different sounds. Here is one random example lol.

Yeah. Since i got my recording equipment i've been mainly focusing on doing demos, but i might try more experimental stuff now!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:52 AM