Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
I have read some fanfiction (Office, Heroes) and it gets quite... raunchy.

Really raunchy.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:21 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I've never written fanfic before, it's kind of a challenge on my message board. (It's for Torchwood by the way) I usually just write regular old original fiction, so it's a challenge in more ways than one. It's kind of strange dealing with other people's characters. I have but one lonely paragraph about counting grommets and that's it. *weep*

That's cool you are trying out something new...I bet it would be weird to use other people's characters. I just got Torchwood from the library....can't wait to watch it!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I have read some fanfiction (Office, Heroes) and it gets quite... raunchy.

Really raunchy.

that's what I hear...a lot of teens writing their little fantasies. My sister likes to write with the sci fi stuff...

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
Hello night-time chums, hope you're all having good evenings. It's 5.26a.m British Summer Time, it's broad daylight out, and I'm trying to sleep. Say a small prayer for me. Thanks.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:27 AM Quote
Yeah. I tend to find a lot of it is...well, not good. There are some fantastic writers out there though. Sometimes there is even a brilliant plot or two involved. I couldn't really write a sex scene to save my life anyway, so Yay for plot! :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:27 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Hello night-time chums, hope you're all having good evenings. It's 5.26a.m British Summer Time, it's broad daylight out, and I'm trying to sleep. Say a small prayer for me. Thanks.

Hello Stephen...hope you are able to get some sleep there!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
Aw Mer Bear, you have a sister? How many siblings do you have total? ages, names?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:30 AM Quote
Quote:
I just got Torchwood from the library....can't wait to watch it!

Hehe, you'll have to let me know what you think. The first season is kind of...erratic. For some reason I love it to death anyway, plot holes and all. :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:32 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Aw Mer Bear, you have a sister? How many siblings do you have total? ages, names?

ayup...3 sisters in fact.

Kristy, Tiffiny, Melissa...we are all in our 30's. I'm third in line.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:
I just got Torchwood from the library....can't wait to watch it!

Hehe, you'll have to let me know what you think. The first season is kind of...erratic. For some reason I love it to death anyway, plot holes and all. :D

I can't wait to watch it. I've been waiting forever to get it in....ever since you told me about it. I gotta go do some ironing in a few so I think I'll watch an episode.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:36 AM Quote
Sorry...I'm here. Was off trying to figure out Facebook. I have a profile but haven't done anything to it. It just looks so lame.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:40 AM Quote
Oo, Am I the only person who doesn't have a facebook now? Hehe, My myspace page was blank for a really long time, until I decided that I wanted to torture unwitting visitors to my page by autoplaying my "weird" music in their ears.

Mwahahaah!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:42 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Oo, Am I the only person who doesn't have a facebook now? Hehe, My myspace page was blank for a really long time, until I decided that I wanted to torture unwitting visitors to my page by autoplaying my "weird" music in their ears.

Mwahahaah!

no, I still don't have it either...

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
I don't think I'll get one, I already have here, my website, LJ, myspace and my email.... Not to mention Ravelry for all my knitting cohorts. I haven't knitted in forever Hmmm... *Do NOT start any new projects self!*

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 24 Jun, 2008 5:50 AM Quote
i'm not sure I'll do it either...I don't really even do anything with my myspace page except change the music.

Pages Previous 1...50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:55 AM
Thread Locked