Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:38 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
My hubby is on his laptop doing some searching for our anniversary trip this summer. I think we're close to figuring what where we're going to go. I'm so excited!

I want to go to a resort in a state north of Texas (so it's cooler) where we can do outdoorsy things like horseback riding but then come back and get massages and have yummy food. So be in nature but be able to get clean and sleep in a bed as opposed to the ground.

Ooooo. Very nice! That sounds so much better than camping, Anne. You still get the outdoors...but you don't have to feel dirty and gross. I remember the one and only time I went camping my friend Nikki and I got laughed at because we stayed in the RV thingy and curled each others hair, LOL!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
I watched Death at a Funeral last night. It was hilarious. I loved it!

Me mum and I saw that in the theater. Seriously I have never laughed that loud in a public place. It was hilarious.

I like living in DC a lot, but I miss my mom and dad. I can't wait to go home for SB on the 14th

Haha that would have been a fun one in the theater. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Really? I need to get out of my parents house preferably ASAP. It is driving me insane. But I see what you mean-you don't know what you have until it is gone.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:39 AM Quote
I have one brother his name is Duncan. I think my mother wanted to stick to Shakespeare names, but she kind of dropped the ball with me.

Everything is fine. I heart Geraldine. She's amazing.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:40 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
I watched Death at a Funeral last night. It was hilarious. I loved it!

Me mum and I saw that in the theater. Seriously I have never laughed that loud in a public place. It was hilarious.

I like living in DC a lot, but I miss my mom and dad. I can't wait to go home for SB on the 14th

Haha that would have been a fun one in the theater. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Really? I need to get out of my parents house preferably ASAP. It is driving me insane. But I see what you mean-you don't miss what you have until it is gone.

It's more fun to enjoy your parents in small doses. : ) You do appreciate them more.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:41 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

Really? I need to get out of my parents house preferably ASAP. It is driving me insane. But I see what you mean-you don't know what you have until it is gone.

Well der. You live @ home!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:43 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Ooooo. Very nice! That sounds so much better than camping

Totally. I don't get the attraction to camping. But unfortunately I'll be doing it soon. My boy has been begging for all 4 of us to go camping soon (Brian took him camping last spring, just the two of them) and I finally caved out of some serious mommy guilt.

I know it'll be fun so and I can be dirty and gross for one night so whatever.

In May we're going to go to the resort hotel that my boss gave me the certificate for and have a nice weekend. It's about 5 minutes from Sea World so we'll have a blast.

I have lots of fun things to look forward to in a few months....including the boardie convention I am desperate to go to.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Well der. You live @ home!

I like living at home, but there are times when I want to move out.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Everything is fine. I heart Geraldine. She's amazing.

I am so glad to hear that. What a relief.

Are you going home for the summer?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:45 AM Quote
Ladies, I am going to go watch Sideways before it gets too late. Have fun chatting!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:46 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I have lots of fun things to look forward to in a few months....including the boardie convention I am desperate to go to.

Yes! Me too!!!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:47 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I can't wait to go home for SB on the 14th

That is only 2 weeks! How exciting. How much time do you get off? I can't wait for a break.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:47 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
[quote="ElspethOllie"] Everything is fine. I heart Geraldine. She's amazing.

That's great, Lauren!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:49 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Ladies, I am going to go watch Sideways before it gets too late. Have fun chatting!

I think I'm gonna go too girls...my dad is snoring in the living room, hehe...maybe I can kick him out and actually watch TV for a bit before I go to bed. (I never, ever get to watch TV at my house, unless it's hockey of course).

NIGHT!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 2:54 AM Quote
'Night everyone who is going off to watch movies,tv, etc!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 03 Mar, 2008 3:23 AM Quote
Ohhh. I come here when everyone leaves :oP

Edit: and the other day we were talking about killing threads... I think I killed the board! :oS

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:18 PM
Thread Locked