Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:56 AM Quote
So Ida Maria is doing a free concert next Friday. I need to find someone to come with me.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 3:58 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I am going to get an alcoholic beverage now and kick back. :D

Ooooo, what kind?

I'm watching Lockup: Indiana, prison is no cake walk folks. This one dude is in the slamma for 8 years for robbing an Amish man for $1.85...

Whoop! What up nighttimers! Uh...I guess that means Lauren and Dak! :P (and maybe Kristy)

$1.85, eh? Wow. That sucks. Anne saw an Amish family at the airport on her way to Michigan. Figure that one out.

I'm currently watching a bad chick flick with my mum and sippping tea. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:02 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
I am going to get an alcoholic beverage now and kick back. :D

Ooooo, what kind?

I'm watching Lockup: Indiana, prison is no cake walk folks. This one dude is in the slamma for 8 years for robbing an Amish man for $1.85...

Whoop! What up nighttimers! Uh...I guess that means Lauren and Dak! :P (and maybe Kristy)

$1.85, eh? Wow. That sucks. Anne saw an Amish family at the airport on her way to Michigan. Figure that one out.

I'm currently watching a bad chick flick with my mum and sippping tea. :)

I usually see them at the train station.

What chick flick?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:03 AM Quote
what chick flick Nikkster? Im watching 2 weeks notice, because nothing else is on. Damn end of the hockey season.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:08 AM Quote
Oh, I don't think I posted the news on Facebook...maybe I did. I forget. Heh, but my dad bought a house, so I live in a new house now! (it is cute and awesome and I love it) So I have been unpacking stuff everyday.

Tonight I am doing nothing though, blissful nothing. We had nothing to watch but movies for a while...before the cable got hooked up, so I watched a few movies then, but I haven't watched TV in a really long time.

Is there anything at all good on this summer? My mom keeps trying to get me into So You think YOu can Dance, but I don't think that's gonna happen this season.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
So Ida Maria is doing a free concert next Friday. I need to find someone to come with me.

Oh! I would so go to that. I heard Ida Maria on the local Alt Rock station here the other day. I was surprised. :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:10 AM Quote
hey ladies! what's up?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:14 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what's up?

How was the Scottish Festival Mer? Did you take FT?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:16 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
what chick flick Nikkster? Im watching 2 weeks notice, because nothing else is on. Damn end of the hockey season.

It's a Hallmark movie called The Locket. Don't bother looking for it. It's not that great. lol.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:16 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Oh, I don't think I posted the news on Facebook...maybe I did. I forget. Heh, but my dad bought a house, so I live in a new house now! (it is cute and awesome and I love it) So I have been unpacking stuff everyday.

Tonight I am doing nothing though, blissful nothing. We had nothing to watch but movies for a while...before the cable got hooked up, so I watched a few movies then, but I haven't watched TV in a really long time.

Is there anything at all good on this summer? My mom keeps trying to get me into So You think YOu can Dance, but I don't think that's gonna happen this season.

Let's see, True Blood is coming back tomorrow. Mad Men isn't coming back until August. There's always Jon & Kate + 8... NOT! Booo!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:18 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what's up?

It was fun! Got poured on though. Will this rain ever end? I have a feeling once I send FT on their way, the rain will go with them. I did take them and got some pics. They enjoyed seeing tartans, kilts and haggis.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:28 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what's up?

It was fun! Got poured on though. Will this rain ever end? I have a feeling once I send FT on their way, the rain will go with them. I did take them and got some pics. They enjoyed seeing tartans, kilts and haggis.

That sound like so much fun! And it's very fitting that it rained at the Scottish Festival! Who gets FT next?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Meridith wrote:
hey ladies! what's up?

That sound like so much fun! And it's very fitting that it rained at the Scottish Festival! Who gets FT next?

I think it's Ashley B next. I need to pm her for her address. It was fitting that it rained. Good thing FT had their umbrella with them! Oh! as we were walking through the Clan tents, we spotted Andrew Monkey's clan so FT stopped to take a pic in front of it. Also got a pic in front of mine. I didn't see Kayte's or Lindsey's though. :(

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:42 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:

It's a Hallmark movie called The Locket. Don't bother looking for it. It's not that great. lol.

I think I might have seen this, but don't recall even what it is about. How's that for an endorsement?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 14 Jun, 2009 4:46 AM Quote
Sorry y'all. I was doing the dishes and long story short, the nozzle broke off the faucet and flooded the cabinet under the sink. So that's where I was...

Pages Previous 1...149 150 151 152 [153] 154 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:05 PM
Thread Locked