Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:21 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Hey there guys! LOL to your dad, Lauren. Where is Ric tonight, I bet he can talk all about 4/20. LOL.

Nikki, is that James McAvoy hot or what. That's on my Netflix queue.

Anyone know how to make Easter eggs? Do I put the dye while boiling the egg? Never had to do this before. I feel like I should have something like that for my little nephew tomorrow.

Cook the eggs, and then once they are cooled you dye them. Depends on the dye (read the box) but it is usually a tablet or powder that you disolve in water and then dip the egg in.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:21 AM Quote
Does anyone else think that movie with Beyonce looks good... in a completely trashy, campy way?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:24 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Hey there guys! LOL to your dad, Lauren. Where is Ric tonight, I bet he can talk all about 4/20. LOL.

Nikki, is that James McAvoy hot or what. That's on my Netflix queue.

Anyone know how to make Easter eggs? Do I put the dye while boiling the egg? Never had to do this before. I feel like I should have something like that for my little nephew tomorrow.

Yes, he's dreamy.

You boil the egg, let it cool off a bit and stick it in a cup of water with the colored dye in it. We used to draw designs/ write things in white or yellow crayon before dunking in the dye. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:33 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Does anyone else think that movie with Beyonce looks good... in a completely trashy, campy way?

So it WAS Beyonce! HA! I saw like two seconds of the preview on TV last night and I was like "Hey! That was Beyonce!" And none of my friends believe me!

It does look trashy. I wouldn't go to the movies to see it, but I'd rent it on DVD, lol.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:33 AM Quote
Rock of Love... I heart trashy TV

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:37 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

PUKE! He is soooo grotesque.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:38 AM Quote
Thanks for the instructions, Kristy and Nikki! WEH, the board seems slow again. Also, I got distracted checking out the boardie-related vids on Kristy's YouTube page. Heh heh.

Okay folks, I'm off to tidy up the place again. Then, gonna boil some eggs, let them cool then color/colour. Yeaheh!

'Til hell freezes over and pigs fly again... OR House brings back my Cameron/Chase/Foreman trio!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:44 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Thanks for the instructions, Kristy and Nikki! WEH, the board seems slow again. Also, I got distracted checking out the boardie-related vids on Kristy's YouTube page. Heh heh.

Okay folks, I'm off to tidy up the place again. Then, gonna boil some eggs, let them cool then color/colour. Yeaheh!

'Til hell freezes over and pigs fly again... OR House brings back my Cameron/Chase/Foreman trio!

You're welcome, Jude! Have fun with the eggs and Happy Easter! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 3:54 AM Quote
I just read Lindsey's LA review in T-Chat. So happy for her. Check out that set list. Ahhhhhhh! SO COOL.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 4:01 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

PUKE! He is soooo grotesque.

Everytime he goes in for a kiss, it's like this completely sloppy open-mouthed affair. Ick!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 4:02 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:

uh I am going to see FLIPPER on 4/20 ,in your neck of the woods

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

God dam ! Ashley could talk shit . The only mellow one Jamie got the boot last time I watched it

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 5:32 AM Quote
No way...could it be...the night thread! Anyone still around?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 6:31 AM Quote
Arghhh! I missed it too. :(

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 1:31 AM Quote
Is anyone going to be around tonight?

Pages Previous 1...142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:29 AM
Thread Locked