Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:06 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Fine and dandy.

Pretty bored. I'm kind of partied out from the weekend. Ahhhh, college :), the weekend was pretty crazy. And I don't have class tomorrow because it's discussion, so I get to chill out at home and watch the House marathon on USA. YAS!

Nice! Are you living on campus again?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:07 AM Quote
Did anyone every try this KFC fully box meal? I wanted to sooooo badly.

http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/10/large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

* 1 Snacker (mini sandwich)
* 1 piece chicken (leg or thigh, Original Recipe or Extra Crispy)
* 2 Crispy Strips
* 2 sides
* 1 biscuit
* 32-ounce drink

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:08 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Fine and dandy.

Pretty bored. I'm kind of partied out from the weekend. Ahhhh, college :), the weekend was pretty crazy. And I don't have class tomorrow because it's discussion, so I get to chill out at home and watch the House marathon on USA. YAS!

No.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:08 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Did anyone every try this KFC fully box meal? I wanted to sooooo badly.

http://blog.mlive.com/manzero/2008/10/large_20081029-kfc-guitarhero-fullyloadedboxmeal.jpg

* 1 Snacker (mini sandwich)
* 1 piece chicken (leg or thigh, Original Recipe or Extra Crispy)
* 2 Crispy Strips
* 2 sides
* 1 biscuit
* 32-ounce drink

nope...I do like those crispy strips though. yum!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:12 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Fine and dandy.

No.

I see. No issues with roommates then. Are you going to a different school? Sorry...I'm a wee bit out of the loop.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:14 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

No issues with roommates then.

I have roommates, 3.

Meridith wrote:

Are you going to the different school?

Yes

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:28 AM Quote
um, yeah....definitely out of the loop. You still hoping to go to Glastonbury this year?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 4:47 AM Quote
The Nighttiming threeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad! Andrew and I were just talking about how much we miss it! I think I may have missed you guys, and if not, I'm going to bed now anyways. But thanks for bringin' it back, Lauren! We'll all have to get on here one night this week for old time sake and have a big group chat! :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 20 Jan, 2009 6:24 AM Quote
I concur! I would've participated sooner, but I had to go watch House and colour. Now I'm off for a late night shower. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:25 AM Quote
Theme song!

*dusts off the thread

What up folks? Chowing on some chocolate bunnies or some marshmellow Peeps? (Ew.)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:28 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Theme song!

*dusts off the thread

What up folks? Chowing on some chocolate bunnies or some marshmellow Peeps? (Ew.)

Hahaha! I knew you'd post the theme song! Love it. got it turned up loud and I'm currently dancing in my chair.

No chocolate bunnies for me, but do you know what the best thing in the world is? Reese Peanut Butter Easter Eggs! OMG are they heavenly.

Kristy says she's coming to Nightime with us, but had to go find her bunny Picky who ran off.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:36 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Theme song!

*dusts off the thread

Hahaha! I knew you'd post the theme song! Love it. got it turned up loud and I'm currently dancing in my chair.

No chocolate bunnies for me, but do you know what the best thing in the world is? Reese Peanut Butter Easter Eggs! OMG are they heavenly.

Kristy says she's coming to Nightime with us, but had to go find her bunny Picky who ran off.

Oh god... THE HILLS. Why... can't... I... stop... ugh.

I tried to find the Reese's egg at Target today but I couldn't :(. I'll just finish off my Vanilla Bean cheesecake from last night. The cheesecake factory slices are huge!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Theme song!

*dusts off the thread

Oh god... THE HILLS. Why... can't... I... stop... ugh.

I tried to find the Reese's egg at Target today but I couldn't :(. I'll just finish off my Vanilla Bean cheesecake from last night. The cheesecake factory slices are huge!

Is there a new one on tonight? I've seen the first two episodes. I hate LC. She was hugging and crying with Hiedi, giving her some sort of hope for a friendship and then when the party was over she was like "OMG! Why did you invite her?!?" And was talking ad about her to everyone. She sucks.

I've never actually been to the Cheesecake Factory, and I lurve cheesecake! I need to make a point to go soon. Yumm.

Hope at some point we can get all the old Nighttimers back on. That would be so fun! Andrew would...but he's workin' right now.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
Im here. Pickle didnt run off. Just had to make sure of that.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 2:43 AM Quote
... and if you want to shake your tush, might I suggest Me and My Imagination - Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Always gets me going.

Pages Previous 1...140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:57 AM
Thread Locked