Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Missed it. Was at work.

13 needs to die. For real. But what House did was pretty stupid. I honestly went at the television. "OH, C'MON!"

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 5:44 AM Quote
Quote:
13 needs to die. For real. But what House did was pretty stupid. I honestly went at the television. "OH, C'MON!"

I totally agree. He got the gun away the dude and everything!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
I love the thing with Cuddy's desk.

The need to have sex already, please. It'll be such a huge release for me, and them.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 27 Nov, 2008 6:01 AM Quote

I actually laughed out loud at that desk bit! Haha!

I dunno about Cuddy and House doin' it yet. Obviously they want to. Ha! But then the sexual tension would be resolved and then what? Hmmmm. I think I'm still on the fence about that one.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 12:20 AM Quote
Hello?

any friends across the pond want to nighttime?

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 2:53 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hello?

any friends across the pond want to nighttime?

I'm not across the pond, but I'm here...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:06 AM Quote
Hey Ash, where have you been?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:10 AM Quote
I'm out and about as always. I have to go eat dinner at some point soon though. :D I am so not ready for this long weekend to be over, but I'm excited! I'm going to Cincinnati for a week at X-mas!

*plans chili eating schedule*

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:17 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm out and about as always. I have to go eat dinner at some point soon though. :D I am so not ready for this long weekend to be over, but I'm excited! I'm going to Cincinnati for a week at X-mas!

*plans chili eating schedule*

Oh cool. Kickin' it in tha naughty natti now are we?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:28 AM Quote
Oh, yeah. It's the hotbed of action in the mid-west. haha! It's just way more fun to visit than to live there. My sister's going to be there (She lives in Colorado now) So it'll be fun. My mom's taking us to see Spamalot.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:49 AM Quote
Aw I see. But it's cold in in Ohio. Why don't you want to stay in sunny Cali over Christmas?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 3:56 AM Quote
Awww, I want to visit the family of course! (and play with the puppies, and avoid any momly guilt trips!) :D She just got a new puppy, she has four Golden retrievers now.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 4:34 AM Quote
wait, your Mom lives in Natti? So that means you live with your Dad in Cali, right?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 7:06 AM Quote
Sorry! I had to go do that dinner thing, then Men in Black was on, and then Brothers and Sisters was on. I was going to watch it tomorrow, but I kinda got sucked into it.

Anyway, to answer a few hours later...yeah, My mom is in Cincy and my Dad is in Cali. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 01 Dec, 2008 7:47 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Sorry! I had to go do that dinner thing, then Men in Black was on, and then Brothers and Sisters was on. I was going to watch it tomorrow, but I kinda got sucked into it.

Anyway, to answer a few hours later...yeah, My mom is in Cincy and my Dad is in Cali. :)

Oh no prob.

AHHH I'm watching summer heights high and one of the characters is wearing a KC Royals jersey, whaaaaa???? Even though I hall from Killa City, I've gotta say if you had to pick one American jersey to wear, pick a team that doesn't suck so much.

Pages Previous 1...138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:06 AM
Thread Locked