Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:35 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
'Ello. OR apparently G'night to all. I can't sleep since I've actually gotten 9 hours of sleep the past 2 nights!

I still have half an hour to go before I contemplate sleep. (I always love the nights where I go for a nap when I get home at 4 or 5 and then don't wake up until the next morning. Good times! ;)

When is eyeball week over? Tomorrow? I miss my Gareth David-Lloyd Icon! And my eyeball is kind of scary. Heheh ;D

I was wondering when eyeball week was over also. I suppose it is up to us. Eye (hehe) think I'll wait till tomorrow or so to change.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:05 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I was wondering when eyeball week was over also. I suppose it is up to us. Eye (hehe) think I'll wait till tomorrow or so to change.

Now I know why they're all these eyeball pictures, thank you! :D

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:14 AM Quote

It was in honor of the new album, right? I'm kind of relieved eyeball week is over, it was getting a bit creepy up in this joint. ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

It was in honor of the new album, right? I'm kind of relieved eyeball week is over, it was getting a bit creepy up in this joint. ;)

I had something to tell you, but I forgot.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:34 AM Quote
Oh no!

I didn't accidentally have another 2007 song on the mix did I?

:D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:39 AM Quote
Where is everyone? Am I the only one home on a Saturday night?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:41 AM Quote
I'm hangin' out. I was going to clean my room, but I'm easily distracted. :D

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:42 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

I'm very easily distracted when it comes to cleaning. :P I just got done packing. I'm headed to CA tomorrow. :D

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:49 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

I'm very easily distracted when it comes to cleaning. :P I just got done packing. I'm headed to CA tomorrow. :D

Yeah, me too. Though, it really needs to be done. It's in quite a state. I'd just rather be writing or drawing or staring at the wall! ;)

Whereabouts in CA? The weather just turned really nice down here. It was blazing hot the other day!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:51 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

Yeah, me too. Though, it really needs to be done. It's in quite a state. I'd just rather be writing or drawing or staring at the wall! ;)

Whereabouts in CA? The weather just turned really nice down here. It was blazing hot the other day!

Southern...we are going to see James at the House of Blues in Anaheim on Sunday. :D I'm very excited.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:52 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Yes you are all alone on Saturday, while the rest of us are in Friday still.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:54 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Yes you are all alone on Saturday, while the rest of us are in Friday still.

hahahaha it is Friday huh? In my defense I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I should probably just go to bed. Besides, this time zone difference is always messing me up. It says Saturday and it's not. Well here anyway.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 5:56 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

Southern...we are going to see James at the House of Blues in Anaheim on Sunday. :D I'm very excited.

Sweet! I saw Travis there. It's pretty tiny. Get there early. :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:00 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Meridith wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

Sweet! I saw Travis there. It's pretty tiny. Get there early. :)

We debated about seeing Travis there. In the end we went to Las Vegas. How many people fit in that venue do you think? Will they allow cameras?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Oct, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
Haha it's okay.

I was watching Anderson Cooper earlier. He is so attractive. I really hope he's not gay.

Pages Previous 1...128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:39 AM
Thread Locked