Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:35 AM Quote
Yes! I concur. I hate it when they're cheap with the chocolate!

I think there's this grocery store brand here that is Raspberry white chocolate swirl with chocolate chips in it that is delicious. It's definitely giving the mint chocolate a run for it's money. :D

nesmap
nesmap Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 1:34 AM Quote
Is there anyone heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
It's only 8:30! People will start to come around probably around 10.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 2:34 AM Quote
The nighttime thread can never start too early! WoooHooo! I'm sure I get more and more incoherent as the night wears on...Though that raspberry ice cream is very delicious. I'll stand by that statement.

I'll be back later though, because I have to go figure out what's wrong with my TIVO. I got it working for House last night, but my dad touched it and now it's all effed up again. :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 2:36 AM Quote
just wanna say Hi , At the Firehouse kustom shop printing the final color for this in 10 mins
http://www.gigposters.com/posters/TN_102713.JPG

hope everyone is doing well

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:24 AM Quote
Yo ho ho. I like the colors in that poster Ric. ^^

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:30 AM Quote
Hello! All quiet on the Western front! My TIVO is messed up though. :P

I like the poster!!

(still taking suggestions for the Sexy/Oh, Baby! mix. ;) I only need three or four more each.)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:35 AM Quote
Baby Baby Baby - TLC

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:39 AM Quote
I have a slight confession.

I already told Linds this but I'm really liking Burnin' Up by the Jonas Brothers. My indie filter has faltered a little. I can't help it! It's so damn catchy! And at least they play their own instruments... right? Right...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:50 AM Quote
I think I killed the thread with my mention of the Jonas Brothers. Oops.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 4:56 AM Quote
Snagged the TLC song! Thanks!

As for the Jonas Brothers, I don't have a problem with them. Mostly because I'd never heard of them until now (That video was silly. Haha!)

Besides, I have no ground to judge anybody else's Indie Cred. I like Air Supply and Fallout Boy. (I'm not joking. haha!) I got tired of being uptight about it. If it's catchy and I like it, then it is what it is. No point in trying to deny the ear candy. ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 5:01 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Fallout Boy. (I'm not joking. haha!)

I totally fell off the FOB wagon a while ago. I really liked the song, "Grand Theft Autumn/ Where Is Your Boy." I remember seeing that on FUSE late one night a while ago. I liked, "From Under the Cork Tree." But then something happened, probably with Pete Wentz being a annoying attention whore and what not, I grew this distaste for their music. I couldn't stand it.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 5:07 AM Quote
Quote:
Pete Wentz being a annoying attention whore and what not, I grew this distaste for their music

Ahh, well, see, living under my rock as I do, I kind of missed out on that. I'm not like a super gigantic uber fan or anything, I just like the odd song here or there. I don't know anything about the guys in the band itself. Ignorance is bliss I guess! Haha! (My Gigantic Uber-fanness is reserved for one band only. No, it's not Travis. ;))

Speaking of tunes, I updated my Mix-O-Rama '08 tonight. It's up to 7 disks this time.

Also, I found my Space Twins Demos. I am so excited about this, it's ridiculous. *listens to Osaka Aquabus on repeat*

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 5:25 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

Speaking of tunes, I updated my Mix-O-Rama '08 tonight. It's up to 7 disks this time.

Ooo! Is the list on your message board?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
Yep. :) I can post it here too if you want, but it's mighty long...

Pages Previous 1...118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:09 PM
Thread Locked