Rufus is in there as well and that was an album of the year

Plus, who uses cd-wow now anyway? I'm all about the play.com and they say £8.95

Re: CD (not so) Wow
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 10:59 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Rufus is in there as well and that was an album of the year

Plus, who uses cd-wow now anyway? I'm all about the play.com and they say £8.95

Haha I'm always buying from CD Wow, admittedly mainly DVDs, mega cheap and a pretty good service. Plus the fact that they accept Laser(Ireland's Switch) which is handy cause the ol' Visa's well maxed out.

Plus I suppose at that price more people will take a chance on it and if it introduces more people to the music then fair enough.

Dubz

Joanna
Joanna Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:02 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
€4.99

whats that in real money?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:04 AM Quote
Well with your "Real Money" having it's hole kicked by the Euro at the moment it works out at...£3.78(it was about £3.34 a few weeks back). But you will insist on having Sweaty Betty Battenburg's head on your currency.

Dubz

Joanna
Joanna Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Well with your "Real Money" having it's hole kicked by the Euro at the moment it works out at...£3.78.

Dubz

ta.
the euro notes and coins look like something you would find in a kiddies dolls house

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:09 AM Quote
Joanna wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Well with your "Real Money" having it's hole kicked by the Euro at the moment it works out at...£3.78.

Dubz

ta.
the euro notes and coins look like something you would find in a kiddies dolls house

I have to agree with you there, the design is not great, however the fact that you don't have to change it for most of Europe is handy (although some people do see that as part of the fun of a holiday)

Dubz

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 11:33 AM Quote
I love cd wow - can get some great bargains on there!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
Well think of it this way: lower price = more people buying Travis music. Perhaps.

I've got a few CD's from CD Wow. Good price and delivery, albiet CD cases rarely arrive fully intact. :p

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 27 Feb, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Well think of it this way: lower price = more people buying Travis music. Perhaps.

I've got a few CD's from CD Wow. Good price and delivery, albiet CD cases rarely arrive fully intact. :p

Thats what i was going to say. Hopefully people will think about picking it up now it's so cheap. I hope Travis learn from their mistakes with the new album. As an album, this new one is too good for it to just fall away like the last one. I hope they push it so much people start saying "oh not another Travis advert!" :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:15 PM