Travis

Home
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
Well, that's me out of my dreadful flat at uni and home to Belfast for the summer. Thank god! Also explains why you've hardly heard from me the last few days- all that packing!

Hope everyone is doing well :) i'm just so glad to be home! Already had my first pint of Harp (local lager, unavailable in Scotland) and sat in my lovely chair in my room. Ready for the first home-cooked meal. Then i'll know i hone!

Re: Home
audrey
audrey Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:09 AM Quote
hey! welcome home, paul. :D

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:11 AM Quote
Welcome back man.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
Yeyyy!

So there are people about! How are ye's?

Pochakita
Pochakita Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
aww that's great!

But i definitely prefer living alone at uni. Even though i have to endure some crappy meals. I can't imagine spending a long time at my parents' house

paul_c wrote:
Well, that's me out of my dreadful flat at uni and home to Belfast for the summer. Thank god! Also explains why you've hardly heard from me the last few days- all that packing!

Hope everyone is doing well :) i'm just so glad to be home! Already had my first pint of Harp (local lager, unavailable in Scotland) and sat in my lovely chair in my room. Ready for the first home-cooked meal. Then i'll know i hone!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:18 AM Quote
Pochakita wrote:
aww that's great!

But i definitely prefer living alone at uni. Even though i have to endure some crappy meals. I can't imagine spending a long time at my parents' house

Don't forget, you didn't have to put up with my flat mates! ;) Dreadful people to live with

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Yeyyy!

So there are people about! How are ye's?

Grand mate, just away to bed though, night!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:29 AM