Travis

Re: Lunch Time!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:01 PM Quote
When are you going to be on Judge Joe Brown. Have you received word yet? You betta put that shit on YouTube!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:03 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
At the rifle range they'd say , " think of Jody, jody got your girl , jody is that target , shoot jody "

are you for real?? dang.

I regularly would get at least 38 targets outta 40 rounds .

kEv000
kEv000 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
hey novia!!!

kEv000
kEv000 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:16 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
At the rifle range they'd say , " think of Jody, jody got your girl , jody is that target , shoot jody "

are you for real?? dang.

I regularly would get at least 38 targets outta 40 rounds .

i think Jody is more of a womans name.. so if they told me "jody got my girl", i think i would be semi-aroused and id probably miss all my targets.

lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
Kev should ride the bus over here , you'll see the incredible story of two girls deeply in love acted out in public on a daily bases

kEv000
kEv000 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Kev should ride the bus over here , you'll see the incredible story of two girls deeply in love acted out in public on a daily bases

what???? where is this??? i hope you are not messing with me.. please dont toy with my emotions...

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
Hollywood

kEv000
kEv000 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Hollywood

what? uve got to be kiddin me.. i live 15 minutes away from there.. liar

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:09 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
When are you going to be on Judge Joe Brown. Have you received word yet? You betta put that shit on YouTube!

I promise I will. I emailed the producer and he gave me the probable date, which is late march. But he said don't count on it until I get the postcard. I will share it when it's definite.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:15 AM Quote
kEv000 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Hollywood

OK Diamond Bar , for real

kEv000
kEv000 Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 8:42 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
kEv000 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Hollywood

riiiiiiiiiight..

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
By the way I told my mom about the ex leaving me a message and we agreed if he really wanted to get in touch with me he might call her (she has had the same phone number since 1989) and she said, "If he calls I'll tell him you died."

Obviously she was joking but thankfully she understands that under no circumstances should she give him my info.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
kEv000 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
kEv000 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Hollywood

riiiiiiiiiight..

lol alright if you're gonna be lurking and occasionally posting then i should introduce to you my lovely boardies.

ahem...everyone this is kevin (you know the one i mentioned! << lol let's keep that on the down low ;P)! hahaha he's here to see the other side of me (the cool side i show all of you! haha)...and he's pretty nice for the most part. sense of humor is dirtier than goosey's but i know you all take it in stride...

kevin...this is everyone! the lovely boardies i rave about (including northern cali hater Ric)! be nice to them because they more than hold their own in playful banter! haha

....can i exhale now??

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
Anne, that's so funny. He'll always be pining away with love for you. Look at it this way, if something ever happens to your husband, you've got a back-up ready and waiting.

I know a guy like that, too. Like having my own personal Steve Urkel who has always been in love with me and always will be, and doesn't care who knows it. We never even dated. One school dance, that was it. And that was because he had asked me to Homecoming 3 years in a row. I figured I had to the 3rd time. (No one except him ever asked me, anyway.) It probably is creepy that he still has a thing for me, but I think it is because I was kind to him at a time when no one else was and he really took it to heart.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Anne, that's so funny. He'll always be pining away with love for you. Look at it this way, if something ever happens to your husband, you've got a back-up ready and waiting.

I know a guy like that, too. Like having my own personal Steve Urkel who has always been in love with me and always will be, and doesn't care who knows it. We never even dated. One school dance, that was it. And that was because he had asked me to Homecoming 3 years in a row. I figured I had to the 3rd time. (No one except him ever asked me, anyway.) It probably is creepy that he still has a thing for me, but I think it is because I was kind to him at a time when no one else was and he really took it to heart.

Yeah too bad my back-up is a little too wacko. ; )

I had a guy or two that had a thing for me in high school mainly because I was nice when most everyone was so mean to them. I felt bad and I feel worse now looking back that basically the absence of meanness made me seem amazing. That doesn't say much for the people in my high school, really.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:28 AM